The Intense Aerial Battle.

Tsuchimikado and Kuroko had reached the main computer room. It had taken several teleportations past some insane security. Apparently the security had tightened in this area severely ever since Kuroko had broken in the last time.

"The main console is over here!" Kuroko said gesturing to where she meant.

Tsuchimikado ran over to where Kuroko was talking about and began typing quickly so as to override the security.

"Alright. We're in!" Tsuchimikado said with a grin. "Lucky for us, all the Techadons seem to run on the same net signals, so it'll be easy for us to take out the main force. However, it seems we'll still have the two remaining mercenaries to deal with."

Kuroko nodded in agreement. It was a critical aspect to their plan to stop the main force of Radiowave's defenses. Not even SevenSeven had known exactly how many Techadons Albedo had ordered for the building defense. It was crucial that they deactivated all the Techadons before they overwhelmed the rescuers with sheer numbers.

But what was this feeling? Kuroko had felt this feeling before, in this very building, she knew that feeling. They were being watched!! Kuroko whirled around to find SixSix hovering their all his weapons drawn using his jet pack to hover just about 10 meters in the air.

"Uhhhhh........ Tsuchimikado!? We have a problem!!"

Tsuchimikado turned to look and cursed. "Try to keep him off me!! We need to at least take down the Techadons before he can take us out!!"

Kuroko nodded and teleported right on top of SixSix doing an overhead roundhouse kick to his head. The kick connected and SixSix was knocked back snarling. Kuroko teleported again as SixSix let a barrage of plasma out at her. At least this one wasn't as strong as EightEight. But because of how weary SixSix was to keep in the air during the battle, Kuroko was still having trouble keeping up. While Kuroko was used to traveling through the sky with teleportation, aerial battles were a different story. As Kuroko continued to teleport in mid air to dodge the continuous blasts from SixSix. She was finding it harder and harder to dodge and judge her position at the same time. SixSix on the other hand, was used to battling this way, which meant he was able to start coming up with predictions for where Kuroko was going to end up next. SixSix opened a hatch on his armor and took out a spherical object. SixSix threw it onto the ground. A fraction of a second later, Kuroko appeared on the spot and the sphere let out an electrical burst.

"Yaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrgggggghhhhhhh!!!!" Kuroko yelled. She collapsed to the floor twitching.

"Kuroko!!!" Tsuchimikado yelled.

SixSix aimed his guns at Tsuchimikado and said, "draaa scraaa frek goraaz." Which in SixSix's language, literally meant, "end of the line human scum."

Tsuchimikado grinned and brought out several slips of origami paper from his pocket.

"Don't count me out yet you piece of flying lizard skin. I still have a few tricks up my sleeve. Though I might live to regret these tricks."

Meanwhile, Humungousaur was still punching his way through the various floors and climbing towards the roof with Touma on his back. Every time Humungousaur made it to a new floor, he would simply punch the ceiling and crawl to the next one. Touma didn't particularly enjoy the ride. Especially since he had to worry about falling rubble and Humungousaur with his tough skin didn't. But this rough ride was about to get even rougher. Suddenly Humungousaur was blasted with a huge plasma beam from his left side and both him and Touma were thrown violently to the right. Humungousaur grunted and looked up. There were several flying robot drones with huge cannons hovering near the broken windows that they had come through. The drones resembled giant multi legged arachnids that had powerful plasma cannons on their back. Not only that but the drones were surrounded by darkish energy spheres.