Techadon Attacks.

Mikoto walked to school pondering everything she had learned. So to summarize, Mikoto thought. Ben has a device called the Omnitrix that allows him to transfuse his DNA for alien DNA. The creature I met last night was an alien mercenary named SixSix. And Ben is actually attending a school nearby the Learning Garden.

While Mikoto thought about all of this she came to a sudden realization. Wouldn't a teacher notice if Ben suddenly didn't appear in class without an excused absence? She didn't know how long it would take for Ben to heal and if he didn't appear long enough people might get suspicious. Of course her friend Touma had been absent from school longer than anyone and nobody but his teacher Ms Komoe seemed to mind. But each school had differing standards.

What Mikoto wasn't aware of at the moment was that she was currently being observed on the targeting system of a model 9 Techadon war machine. The robot slightly resembled a cross between a suit of samurai armor and a tank. The robot was currently hiding on the roof of Tokwadai middle school, which happened to be Mikoto's school.

"Target identified". The Techadon said in a low monotone voice. "Assessing best possible method of capture, method identified, activating magnetic field disruption."

The Techadon waited until Mikoto had entered the building before observing through another mode. Usually the target left a small electric current wherever she went. But this time, thanks to the magnetic field disruption employed by the Techadon, no electrical current could be found. "Neutralization of bio electric abilities successful, commencing capture of target." Techadon leapt off the roof, ever driven to obey its programming.

"Sissy! Sissy!" Kuroko's calls snapped Mikoto from her thoughts. They were sitting at one of the round dining tables at Tokwadai's elegant dining halls. "Your thinking about that weirdo again, aren't you?" Said Kuroko pouting. "Or don't tell me......your thinking about that ape again !?" By ape she meant Touma (as it turns out, Kuroko was homosexual with a crush on Mikoto. Because of this, she would drop kick Touma whenever she found him near Mikoto).

Mikoto sighed. "No I'm thinking of that SixSix guy, there's somthing I still don't understand." Kuroko looked at her friend curiously.

Mikoto elaborated. "SixSix is a mercenary right? Plus he thinks our planet is a dump. So why else would he be here unless he's after someone?"

Kuroko paused and than answered. "Ben did say SixSix came after him when he was 10, why wouldn't he be after him again." Mikoto didn't respond to that. Back in the alley way it had been Ben who found SixSix, not the other way around. So either SixSix had something against alley thugs or he was after-. No! Mikoto shook her head. Don't be ridiculous. Why would an alien mercenary be after me? I've had nothing to do with aliens......until now. Suddenly she felt like she had a target on her back.

Mikoto had no idea how right her feelings were.

All of a sudden, the giant Techadon blasted straight through a wall at the far side of the dining hall. Girls left and right ran away screaming as the Drone of Death marched in Mikoto's direction. "Commencing battle phase, Alpha, Beta, Z. Treat any interference with extreme prejudice." The Techadon spoke in its low monotone voice.

It raised its hand which had morphed into a high powered plasma cannon and began firing at everything that blocked its predetermined path, both furniture and humans alike.

"Kuroko! Teleport as many people as you can out of here, I'll deal with this thing." Kuroko nodded and used her esper powers to immediately teleport to some of the nearest endangered people.

Misaka Mikoto turned to face the large robot. The Techadon now only stood a few meters from her, it's faceless head turned to look at her, betraying no feeling of mercy or heart. "Target reached, switching weapon to stun, electric interference at maximum."

Mikoto summoned all her strength. Immediately the air around her crackled at sparked with intense energy. Mikoto thrust out her hand, letting out a blast of electrical power fly at the Techadon.

However, the moment the electric blast got as close as a few feet, the energy simply dissipated into thin air.

What? Mikoto thought frantically. No way my range is this limited. She let out two more blasts of energy, both yielded the same results.

"Darn it!"

Mikoto suddenly noticed an open cell phone next to the robot. It was malfunctioning terribly. The robot must have been employing some kind of magnetic field making Mikoto's powers useless. Mikoto looked around, the building had been completely emptied thanks to Kuroko. Grateful for that small comfort, Mikoto took the only option left to her: she ran.

Mikoto was covered in sweat. She didn't know how long she had been running. Blast after blast came at her from behind, and somehow, she managed to dodge them all. She had to admit, for a robot twice the size and bulk of a sumo wrestler, it sure moved fast. Mikoto hadn't managed to shake the robot once. The rooms and walls didn't matter, it just blasted its way through like it was nothing. And it didn't matter where she hid. Somehow the thing always managed to find her.

What scared Mikoto most though, was that she didn't know what it was. It wasn't academy city tech. None of the mech suits looked like that, or could even move like that. It wasn't Radiowave, those guys had been out of business for a while now. Mikoto suddenly came to a frightening theory. Could this thing actually be........alien?

An explosion erupted in the hallway a few feet behind her. Alright, think later, run now. That was when she hit the dead end. "No!!" Mikoto turned around to find the Techadon only three meters away. Mikoto braced herself for the end.

"RATH WILL DESTROY YOU!!!!!!!" Like an instant barbaric miracle, an angry humanoid tiger burst through the wall and slammed into the Techadon.

The tiger man was around eight feet tall with orange black striped fur. On each of its fists was a large blade like claw protruding Wolverine style. On its tiger-like face was the look of absolute fury. The moment Rath slammed the robot to the ground he began to mercilessly punch in its face. With every punch a crater began to form around the robots body, getting larger and larger with every blow.

"LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING YOU TECHADON ROBOT WHOS COME TO DESTROY MISAKA MIKOTO. NOBODY HUNTS DOWN RATHS FRIENDS WITHOUT RATH HAVING SOMETHING TO SAY ABOUT IT. NOW RATH IS GOING GIVE SOME OF THIS, AND SOME OF THAT, AND THAT. THEN RATH IS GOING TO TAKE IT ALL BACK AGAIN, AND MAKE YOU LIKE IT!!!!!!" Rath picked up the Techadon and threw it through a wall into what was apparently a computer lab.

The Techadon got up, it's dented head had sparks coming from it. "Interference identified, Appoplexian, commence elimination." The Techadon blasted Rath with some plasma beams. However, while the attacks did hit Rath, not even his fur was burned.

"LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING TECHADON ROBOT WHOS COME TO DESTROY MISAKA MIKOTO. RATH CAN TAKE IT IF YOU JUST HIT WALLS AND STUFF. BUT WHEN YOU HIT RATH, IT JUST MAKES RATH MAD!!!! "Rath thrust his fist into the robots torso and ripped out the circuits.

"Error....Error.... Eeeeerrrrroooooorrrr." The Techadon fell backwards and moved no more. Rath moved his hand over to his chest to press a familiar hourglass looking emblem on its chest. A green burst of light engulfed the hallway. When the light faded, Ben Tennyson stood where Rath had been earlier.

Mikoto looked at Ben in shock. "B-Ben!? What are you doing here!?" Ben kicked some rubble out of the way.

"I'll explain later. For now, we need to move before Judgement and Anti-skill arrive." And with that, Ben grabbed a bewildered Misaka Mikoto's hand and ran out with her tow.

And all Mikoto could think was: what the heck did I get myself into?