Part11!x

Secret Pov1

Wow I can't believe it she is so perfect and mine, so happy right now can't wait to get back and see her.

Secret Pov2

Wow I can't believe it he's perfect and mine, so happy right now can't wait for him to come home. Can't believe it *squeals*

7 months later

Sky's Pov

Ekkkkkk Harry's coming home today I'm so excited!!! I quickly cleaned our house and put up the huge welcome home sign. I put the new One Direction album Midnight Memories on and turned it up full blast and started singing and dancing around the house I was just in Harry's Rolling Stones t-shirt for now.

Harry's Pov

Woop yes! Going home today can't wait to see my little sweet babycakes! I was super happy. The tour bus was heading back to the UK, I put Midnight Memories on full blast and started singing and dancing around the tour bus. I had Sky's wrist bands and her top tied around my head like a bandana like I have done for the past 7 months, the boys were looking at me weird but I don't care!

Louis's Pov

Oh great Harry is dancing round like a nutter as much as I wanna dance and sing with him I can't bc the boys don't know, I wish I could tell them but it can't.

Me: HARRY!!

He turned the music down he was listening to Strong

Harry: sorry didn't hear you

Me: it's okey you seem very happy

Harry: I'm beyond happy I can't wait to see her again

Me: yes I guessed

Alicia's Pov

I finally got to Sky's and Harry's house and walked in too Sky dancing and singing around the house to Midnight memories album. Good she's so happy I wish I could tell her how happy I am but I can't I wanna sing and dance with her but I can't!

Me: SKY!!!

She turned and looked at me turned the music down she was listening to Strong

Sky: sorry I didn't hear you come in

Me: it's okey I see your very happy

She nodded and jumped on me, she hugged me tight and squealed

Sky: I'm beyond happy!!!!

Hope ya like it sorry if ya not in it ya will be love ya ~ Sky xxxxxx