Part4!!

Sky's Pov

Harry decided he wanted to get another tattoo so he grabbed my hand and led me to a tattoo shop on the way there were screaming fans that had wide eyes and death stares at me for walking around with Harry. We finally got to the tattoo shop and we went in.

Harry: now lets see

Me and Harry flicked through the boards there was so many nice tattoo.

Me: do you think I should get another too

Harry just looked at me and smiled

Harry: yea, one minute

Harry grabbed a pen and paper from the women behind the desk and started to draw something after a few minutes he shown me the paper (will post a pick of it)

Me: Harry are you sure

Harry: yea then that way everyone knows I'm yours

I looked into his beautiful green eyes and I was in shock

Me: what

Harry: I love you Sky, I've loved you from the first day I saw you at UpAllNight Tour

Me: oh Harry, Meh Harreh I love you too

He came closer and then he kissed me and then we heard fans screaming and running towards us, so the lady behind the desk said we could go in the back so we didn't get mobbed.

Harry: while we're here, how about it?!

Me: you really mean it

Harry nodded

Harry: Sky I know we haven't been talking long but will you be my girl?!

Me: Really

Harry nodded again

Me: of course I will

We lend in a kissed again, I pulled away bc the lady said

Lady: you having it done you too?!

Me and Harry nodded at the same time and she took the drawing that Harry did and she traced it on some special paper. After she had finished me and Harry intertwined our fingers and she place it over our hands and made sure it was inline.

***

After the tattoo - 30 minutes later

Harry's Pov

I had just opened up to Sky and told her how I felt and she became my girl, I was so happy she changed my life if I wouldn't have seen her months ago I would be dead she was the reason I stopped cutting and started eating again. I told her how I tried to find her on twitter, I took her phone and put my number in and we found a mirror and took our first photo, she was so beautiful. She put the photo as her home screen and he lock screen photo was a photo of me that she took while I was distracted it was a good photo. I put our first photo as my home screen and we went back to the garden I had shown her and took a lovely photo of her laying down, she was so beautiful and mine all mine.

Me: babe

Sky: yea

Me: I need to tell you something

Sky: whats wrong baby

Me: before I saw you 9 months ago I was cutting and i never ate I was really skinny

Sky: Harry baby come here dont you eer do that again, you are beautiful and if it took me to relise that then im glad I came into your life

I sat up as she wrapped her arms around me I felt safe she made me happy, I didn't wanna let go she saved my life and i love her.