Actual Tomorrow

ChairHandler: good morning.

ChairHandler: get up.

ChairHandler: how can you sleep this long.

Ash: geez I'm up I'm up.

ChairHandler: learn to get up earlier. Lol.

Ash: I like to sleep in.

ChairHandler: okay, so you got any plans today?

Ash: nope just sittin' around.

ChairHandler: well then maybe we could get to know each other better.

Ash: sure.

ChairHandler: okay I'll ask some random questions and then you can ask me some questions.

Ash: sure.

ChairHandler: is that all you know how to say?

Ash: no.

ChairHandler: starting the questions, what's your favorite color?

Ash: blue.

ChairHandler: do you like TØP?

Ash: duh

ChairHandler: I'll take that as a yes, what's you favorite song?

Ash: it's between Doubt and Lane Boy.

ChairHandler: their both good.

Ash: well I'm gonna go on a walk I'll talk to you later.

ChairHandler: okay bye.

Ash: byee.

I put in my head phones and turned on my TØP playlist. I tumbled down the stairs and sighed. I walked down the side walk and watched my feet looking up every once in a while looking up and singing along with my music.

I walked to the nearest Starbucks and pulled out one of my head phones. I sat down at a booth across from one with a boy sitting in it. I texted Chandler and the boy over there's phone went off. He typed for a bit and then my phone went off.

Rosie: I'm sitting beside a boy and every time I send a message his phone goes off.

ChairHandler: same but it's a girl.

Ash: hm... That's odd.

I put my phone down and looked over at him and he looked at me. I smiled sweetly and he smiled back. I sent a message to Chandler and his phone went off and he mumbled something to his self with a smile. I got up and sat at his booth. Hope you don't mind me sitting here but hi I'm Ashley. I held out my hand with a sweet smile. Wait Ashley? He asked looking up at me with a grin. Yeah what's your name? I asked looking at him a little confused. I'm Chandler. He said with a smile. Hang on Chandler? I asked tilting my head. I texted Chandler.

Ash: I'm sitting in front of that boy and his names Chandler.

The chandlers phone went off and he grinned and typed a bit.

ChairHandler: Ashley I'm that boy.

I read over it a couple times and looked up at him with a huge smile. I moved and sat over beside him and hugged him. He chuckled and hugged back. What a coincidence. I said with a laugh.

Chandlers pov

Stared at her, her sparkling brown eye shimmering, her purple hair falling over her shoulders. She's beautiful I never thought she'd look like this. Woah. I said quietly. She froze up. What? She asked tilting her head. Oh nothing. I said looking away slightly blushing. She quietly laughed and I smiled. She leaned on me with a huge smile. I wrapped my arm around her. It's kind of funny how we act like we've know each other for years but we just met. People passed by and smiled at us.