Part 1- Getting Ready.

Part 1.

Roc's Girl - @JawansKisses - Sonya

Prod's Girl - @YounggLovee_ - Brianna

Ray's Girl - @iamTyanaT - Tyana

Prince's Girl - @_MindlessMaya - Maya

Tyana's POV

Im sooo excited! I can't wait to see Ray! It feels like forever since we've seen each other and its only been a few months. I cant wait to hold him and kiss him. Let me go get ready.

Tyana's Outfit : http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=42017371 <3 Tyana gets in the shower, gets dressed, gets in her Lambo and drives off. the girls agreed that they'd meet each other there. 

Brianna's POV

*sleeping* Oh Prod...... *her mom comes in* 

Mom: BRIANNA! Get up! Aren't you going to that concert today? It's 3:00!!

Brianna: Odeee... Im up im up!

Mom: Get dressed! It starts eight! and don't you wanna be there early to spend time with Prod?

Brianna: Ok mom... BYE.

Mom: Byee.

Brianna hops in the shower. She gets out and gets dressed. 

Bri's outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/briannas_outfit/set?id=42018226 <33

Bri gets in her Red Maserati. (ayyyeeee.) 

Sonya's POV

*on the phone with Roc* 

Sonya: I knoww. Im sad that we can't go too. I'll see you when you guys are off tour. Alright. Love you too. Bye.

ARRRGHHHH. Its so freaking hard lying to him. But the look on his face when we show up is gonna be PRICELESS. 

Sonya gets in the shower. She gets out and puts on her clothes.

Sonya's outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/sonyas_outfit/set?id=42019170 <3

Sonya gets in her Black Ranger Rover and drives off.

Maya's POV

PRIIIINNCEETOOOON, PRIIINNCCEETTOON, OH PRINNCEETTOOOOOONNN! 

Mom: Maya! Shut up and get dressed!

Maya: *to herself* well damn... *out loud* OK MOOOOM!

Maya gets in the shower. She gets out and puts on her clothes.

Maya's outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/mayas_outfit/set?id=42018058 <333

Maya gets in her Toyota Camry and leaves.

____________________________________________________________________________

ENDD. Stay tuned. Stay positive and spread the effin peace. MUAH. Love yall. <33