Chapter 8

Cat and I are laying in bed. I want to sleep with my baby if my OTHER baby isn't here, cute isn't it? :3

She's sleeping peacefully. Lou opened the door slowly and came inside.

"Babe it's so late.." I said quietly.

"Yeah, I'm sorry. Just practicing with the boys." He answered tiredly.

He lay down in the bed and looked at Cat.

"Isn't she lovely?" He asked.

"Yup, like me." I giggled and we both smiled.

"I need to take some rest for tomorrow. And after the Tour, we'll go somewhere for Cat's birthday." He said.

Our lips touched then slept.

"Ho-how could you!?" Someone said in an irritating voice.

"I'm sorry!! We didn't mean to do this! It..it was an accident!!" Then another voice said guiltily

"You know what!? This wouldn't happen if you didn't take Zayn here!!"

Zayn? How could Zayn be here? I don't really get this dream. I need to wake up!

I woke up and wiped my face.

I breathe hardly.

"mmm..You okay babe?" Louis tiredly said.

I nodded and gave a light smile.

"Lou just sleep, I'm okay. Just got this bad dream." I lay down again.

"You sure?" He said worriedly.

I nodded again.

"Well, okay.." He smiled and slept again.

What kind of dream was that!? Maybe there's a meaning? No! There can't be! Nothing bad will happen.

****************************

"Good Morning love," Louis said while smiling.

"You're in time!"

I smiled and went out of bed.

"Morning babe, Where's Cat?" I asked

"Oh, Zayn picked her up. They went to a place called..I dont know." He answered seriously but in a funny way.

"Oh okay..." I hugged and kissed him.

Today is the tour and Cat's 1st birthday!! Now I'm crying of happiness,  seeing my daughter grow is one of the best views I've seen!

AN: Hey! Here's chapter 8, hope I can make a new chapter by now. I want to thank my Best Friend, Norell Obejero for the love. Thanks bestieee :***