Chapter 4

Zayn went home at night time already. Louis didn't talk to me much.

Jamie, Mom and my friends also went home. Olivia stayed there to help me. She's a good friend!

Louis is lying down at the couch and is facing the TV. Olivia is sleeping in the other couch. Cat is sleeping beside me.

"Lou?" I said silently.

"Yes babe?" He came to my side.

"I'm sorry..." My eyes were almost teary.

He held my hand and kissed it.

"It's non of your fault Jane,  it was mine. Sorry if I said a bad thing about Zayn. Will you forgive me?" He asked for forgiveness.

"Of course babe!" I said with a tear in my eye.

He kissed my lips and said goodnight to him.

*****Morning*****

"Good Morning baby Cat,!" I snuggled Cat and kissed her in the forehead.

"Good Morning babe!" I smilingly tell Louis.

"Good Morning Love!" He smiled and kissed me in the forehead.

"What's for breakfast?" I asked.

"Pancakes and Coffee."

"Gre--" I was cut off when Olivia came in.

"HEY HEY HEY!! The doctors said that you can leave the hospital at 10am!" Olivia said excitingly.

"Great! So we'll just have to eat breakfast and I'll pay the bills and lets go!" Louis is excited.

He sat down beside me and fed me, of course I also need to feed Cat.

*************************************

"Home Sweet Home!!" Louis said and kissed me in the cheeks.

"Welcome to your new home Cat!" I kissed Cat in the forehead.

Louis grabbed the bags from the car and put it inside. I also went inside to rest for awhile.

I put Cat in the crib so she could continue her sleeping beauty.

I layed down in bed and took a nap.

~~~~~~

I woke up and looked at the clock. It's 3:50pm.

"Huh. sleeped that much." I wiped my face and went to look at Cat, SHE'S NOT THERE!!

I ran downstairs.

"Lou!?" I nervously yelled.

I went to the kitchen, living room, backyard..EVERYWHERE! But still, no sign of Louis and Cat.

I sat in the couch and tried calling Louis.

"Hey Love!! Cat was crying lately when you were asleep so I carried her but she wont stop crying so we came here in the park. You okay?" He said with the sound of swings and kids yelling.

"Gosh! Thank God you guys are just there! I keep on looking for you two. Okay okay..I'll cook dinner. Bye Love ya." And I hung up.

***************************

A/N: Sorry if chapter 4 is short. I got nothing in mind. But I'll but Chapter 5 ASAP. Thanks for reading ^_^