Interviewing and Reviewing The Writer's:SuperFishieJunior

Name: SuperFishieJunior

Book Name: Just From The Bus Stop

Favorite Thing About Writing: Changing your feelings into the character and feeling what they feel.

How long have you been writing: I started writing in journals and when I read the Twilight series, I made fan fictions. So too long to count.

Career in writing [both questions] : I haven't made a career in writing yet, because I'm not sure if i'd do that in the future.

Favorite Character in My Book: I actually enjoy Marnie because she is just the smart yet dumb blonde kind of girl. She reminds me of Elle in Legally Blonde.

Base of my stories: I base majority of my stories on dreams.

Base of my characters: I base them on how I'd like my story to go, but usually it's on the way as I write. I already picture the main character, but then I add more to the other characters.

Best Thing About Writing: Living in their shoes.

Worst Thing About Writing: Having another idea sprout from our brains and never finishing a book.

Favorite Book: The Maze Runner Trilogy by James Dashner. I'm on the 3rd book or in other words, waiting for the 3rd book.

Review:

I went to your page, and found it wasn't there! Sorry. Nothing to say on this one guys.