Rejected Mate- Chapter 5

LUCY'S POV

Everone gasped again.  Geeez is it so hard to accept that im not ugly anymore?

"Can you please stop undressing me with your eyes?" i asked annoyed.

"L-ucc--yy is th-at you?" James said taking many steps closer than he already is.

"Yes Beta Mcallister, it's me." i said bored, it's sort-of disrespect when family is so formal like that. He looked down shamefully and backed away.

Evan was still staring at me lust clearly written acroos his face, he looked away from me when Alice clinged to him desperately. She looked FAKER than before! I rolled my eyes.

"It is rude to keep your guests waiting outside." i said showing major annoyance.

"Right, sorry." Evan responded. I rolled my eyes again.

"Guests? more like pests." Alice sneered. No one i mean no one disrespect me like that. I stepped forward growling, only to be stopped by the twins' hand pulling me back.

"Whatever, it's not worth it." i said looking her in the eye.

We followed Evan inside while thier pack resumed to thier stuff. I got assigned my old room. Like really this pink shit had to go. FAST! 

I unpacked and took a quick shower. I got dressed in my short shorts thet zipps up the sides. I strapped in y pocket knife knto my upper thigh. I pulled on a blue tank top and a jean jacket. I straightened my hair and my bangs. I used to like to watch rhe street races and now i want to try it out. At home never lost. Never. Time to give this shit hole's races a try.I walked down the stairs. 

'Hey boys you want to go to the street races?' i asked my pack through my mind.

In return i got a bunch of "Hell yeahs'" and "Sures". 

"Meet me outside then." I walked towards the door and opened it. A hand reached from behind me and shut the door.I automatically knew who it was.

"What the fuck do you want, Evan?" I sneered turning around.

"Why did you leave?" He asked confused.

"Why did i leave?" i reapeted getting angry. "Why did i leave?" I said raising my voice higher and getting angrier.

"she left because she wasn't wanted! Because nobody ever liked her, because she cause her parents'  death!" Someone shouted from behiind him. I looked behind him to see, ms. Barbie Bitch herself. Alice.

"Listen Alice mind your own fucking bissiness! I left because i was treated like shit! I left because my mate rejected me" i said the last part quietly.

"Figures" She sneered.

That's it. It's on Bitch!I was about to do something that only my pack new about. But before i could the twins were holding me back. I growled.

Alice stepped forward and put a hand on Taylor pumping out her chest and her but, looking like a duck. I read his mind 'disgusting, ugh get her hand off of me! Help me! he added at the end dragging out his word dramatically. I laughed. The boys let go of me and i saw that we had an audience. My whole pack was watching and snickering and laughing trying to contain their laughter. 

"Well i'm off, gotta go beat some ass." I said happily.

"I'll come too." Evan chimed in.

The boys growled. "No thanks,' i said and exited the house. 

OOOOOOO, goody, my car is here! MY baby is HERE! My lamborghini gallardo is here! just in time for the races! 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know it's short but i have a school project to finish!!!