Rejected Mate- Chapter 4

~Same Time~

Evan Mclane's POV

------------------------------

2 years ago i rejected my mate. The love of my life. My everything. I was being selfish but i like the way i live. I like being a man-whore and i wasn't going to be tied down to one girl. Although i admitt that i miss her a lot. James, though misses her even more than i do. Every since the day she left a year ago he doesn't leave his house. Never. My thoughts were interupted by Alice, my 'girlfriend', she likes to call herself.  I admitt, she was good and hot, but whenever i'm with her it feels so wrong. 

"Come one baby, please?" She tried convincing me to make love to her, as if we hadn't done it plenty of times.

"I would, but the new pack is going to get here any minute now." i reosoned, not that it's working, " As Alpha i have to make sure everything goes well, now excuse me i need to go get James now if i wan't him to be here for the pack." i said in a bored tone.

"He's already here, come one just one time around." She pouted in a very unnatractive way.

"I said i can't Alice!" I yelled.

"Fine!" she huffed an left the living room, probably to go find someone else to fuck. Not that i care.

-----------------------------

James Mcallister's POV

I was currently in my best friend's house, the Alpha (Evan), It's been a year since i've been here. I felt numb without my little sister. I shouldn't have treated her the way i did, but i was so angry and depressed with my parent's death and all. I feel horrible i just wan't my little sister back!

-----------------------------

Lucy Crest's POV ( Crest, she was adopted as a sister by the twins)

We were currently on the road to the new pack house. I was in front of them on my motorcycle, Hunter was in his Charger, Tyler was in his black Camero, Taylor was in his silver Camero, Austin was in his Escalade and Jack was in his Pick up truck. We were all driving in a straight line, never losing eachother in the streets. 

'Hey guys i'm going for a run' i told the guys telapathicly once we were near the pack house.

'Okay be careful though, 10 minutes!' They all said in usison. Boys.

'Always' i relplied.

----------------------------

Hunter's POV

We were ariving to the new pack house, we were still in our straight formation. I was a little worried about Lucy, but i brushed the feeling off because i know she can defend herself. That doesn't mean i wouldn't take a bullet for her, i love her, like a sister. We would all take a bullet for her. Unlike 'Him' i thought in disgust. We parked in the drive way with the other pack on the yard next to us. Surprisingly we were still in our straight line. Here we go.

-------------------------

Evan's Pov

The other pack arrived in amazing cars in one straight line. They got out of their cars and made there way over to us. 

"I'm Evan, Alpha of the Blood Moon Pack" I said bored.

"We know who you are, I'm Hunter Alpha of the Silvermoon Pack" Hunter sneered.

I had a very strong feeling they don't like me, but why?

"Is this all of your pack? I asked in a monotone voice.

"No we have one more person, they went on a run." He replied still angry.

My beta, James, asked a question this time. "Is he the trainer? Id love to meet him." He said.

"Yes, SHE'S the trainer and our little sister," The two identical twins said then paused "and here she comes." they said happy this time.

------------------------------

Lucy's POV

I didn't really go for a run i went in useless circles around town hoping to passs the time. I was now heading for the driveway where my old pack and my brothers were. I sped across the road until i reached the driveway and stopped. I stepped off my motercycle and faced away from both packs. I slid off my helmet letting my hair cascade down my make in it's natural wazy state. I turned around, smirked and headed towards the twins. I made my way in beetween them and they both brought there hands up to my waist. 

"Hi boy's, are these the peps i will be training?" I said in fake sweetness.

"Yes, this is the Blood Moon Pack." they stated in unison.

I faced James and Evan and my smile faded , they seemed to be undressing me with their eyes. It was pretty uncomportable since your brother is checking you out, i was completely disgusted.

"Take a picture it lasts longer, now eyes up here pups" i said angrily pointing to my face.

Evan and James stepped forward and Hunter stepped infront of me, the twins's hands tightened their grip on my wasit, and Jack and Austin stepped forward, forming a wall infront of me.

"Now, James, it's not very nice to not present yourself properly infront of a new pack is it?"Asked Austin.

"Right, i'm James" he said.

"I'm Alpha Evan" Evan stated.

This continued thorughout all 100 members of the pack.

"Now you." Evan said.

"I'm Hunter Johnson." Hunter said. boredly.

"I'm Austin Clark" Austin said.

"  I'm Jack Clark." Jack said

"Tyler Crest." stated Tyler

"Taylor Crest." said Taylor

" Lucy Crest, or formally knows as, Lucy Mcallister." I said receiving gasps and murmuring thoughout the crowd. This made my smirk grew larger.

-------------------------------------------------------

Should i continue this story guys?!?!?

Please comment.