Aces Bridge Boarding School (girlxgirl boyxboy)

The bell rang and I took no time in packing up and leaving. My class was used to this: I do it everyday, for three years now. Junior baby!

I maneuvered around students until I reached Amber’s locker. She was on the complete other side of the school, which honestly is saying something about my running ability! Amber is tall, five-foot five inches. She had darkish red hair, brown eyes, and was a social butterfly in our school. She played the clarinet in our school marching band ( It isn’t un-cool in our school. Marching banders are the pride of this place!) and there for knew at least thirty people in each grade ( Told you it was cool.) She also tends to be a brainiac: It can be pretty annoying at times but we love her straight A, being.

As I arrived at the locker, I spotted Snowy trying to get into Amber‘s locker ( Something she has no answer to why she does it). Snowy is about five foot and is a bit of a moody person. Her real name is Sandy, but it never fit her. She did love beaches, but she was always happier in the winter time, and besides she hated her name. Her hair was brown and wavy, with random highlights. She had very pale blue eyes, and was loved by anyone that met her: Unless you met her by hurting one of her friends. She played the drums, loved to sing, and to dance. She was usually seen dancing to music in the hallways: This is one reason people wanted to talk to her. Her moodiness is strange: She gets happy over the simplest things, but at the same time she gets upset over simplest things. She tries not to get mad, though she does… a lot. Not that anyone bugs her about it.

“ Snowy!” I exclaimed, she turned her head and her face brightened.

“ KARMA!” She replied hugging me back.

I rolled my eyes at the nickname. My name is Karman, unfortunately giving me the nickname of Karma. I mean only Snowy and sometimes Amber call me that.

I gently hugged her back, before we separated. She grinned before going back to the lock on the locker.

“ How is that going?” I asked, leaning against some other lockers.

“ Good, I’ve received the first number…. Eleven!” She giggled, moving the dial slowly.

“ You got the first number a week ago… you haven’t got the second one?”

“ Really? I did? And nope.”

I chuckled and fixed the bag on my shoulder. I bent forward a bit, to see if anyone was coming, and sure enough there was Amber.

“ Snowy, Amber is here.” I muttered. Snowy then jumped up and back, just an inch away from hitting one of the students.

“ HEY!” Amber greeted. Snowy quickly spun around and hugged the red head. Her arms tightly draped around the taller’s shoulders. Amber on the other hand wrapped her arms around Snowy gently. After the hug Amber walked to her locker and began to spin the dial. Snowy had her arms still around the latter girl’s neck. After the locker opened, Amber shrugged her off.

“ So Karman, what’s up?” Amber asked. Snowy was now leaning against the wall.

“ Nothing really. Snowy was trying to get in your locker again.”

“ TRAITOR!” Snowy exclaimed pointing a finger at me. She quickly changed her attention though to Amber. “ I mean no… He’s lying.”

Amber rolled her eyes and went back to packing up her bag. Snowy was attempting to close the locker when Amber wasn’t looking to mess her up, when Eric came over.

“ Guys big news from school council” Eric exclaimed.

Eric is vice president: You don’t know how hard this guy worked for it. He was nice to everyone, even to those people who you want to rip their heads off because they’re so stupid. He tried his best not to get angry at anyone. You have to give him credit: In our school the vice president did more than the president. Eric was an inch taller than me, him being five foot nine inches. He had black, straight, hair and brown eyes. Eric was pretty boring in my opinion. He was also a straight A student like Amber, but I didn’t know him well enough to be able to describe him. He was more of Amber’s friend than mine. He was still one of my closer friends though.