Aces Bridge Boarding School: Snowy

PRE AUTHORS NOTE: The previous chapters have had some important details changed, and a few changes. Go back and skim over it, or read it again and comment. Thank you. (Date: 1/10/2012)

Chapter begins:

I skipped out of the dorm building and placed my last box into the moving truck. I watched as Amber walked out, with Eric beside her. The two were chatting about something probably way above my head. Not that I would tell them that.

“ Hurry up slow pokes!” I screamed. They stopped and looked at me, a huge smile breaking onto Amber’s face when two arms wrapped around my back. I yelled and elbowed behind me out of instinct.

“ What the hell?!” Dana cursed, holding onto his stomach.

“ Woops sorry.” I laughed.

“ Sorry shmorry. Where are you going?”

“ East Bridge.”

“ WHAT?! NO!”

“WHAT?! Yes. It’s going to be so much fun.”

“ You’re all going to get killed.”

“ Thanks for the support.”

“ I’m serious. I mean you may all have a chance… maybe not Amber.”

Amber narrowed her eyes, but continued lifting her finishing boxes onto the truck.

“Anyway. No. You guys aren’t going to that hell of a school.”

“ This isn’t your say Dana. She wants to go to East Bridge. We have each other. None of us will get hurt.” Amber announced walking towards us. I felt the smile on my face reappear.

I am perfectly capable of protecting myself, and I’m always having ‘fist’ fights with my guy friends. They won’t actually hit me… not that I hit them.

Anyway Dana is a sweet girl, around 5’7. Now although she annoys me she tends to compliment me a lot. I don’t know if that’s just because she does that or if it’s because she feels she has too… but it makes me feel really good. I’m a bit of a narcissist. I will look in a mirror if I pass by one. I like to hear about myself, compliment myself ( I try not to because I know it’s annoying…) and know that I look good all the time ( I tend to.) . That though is just one of my many flaws.

Dana looked at me. “ If anything…” She turned her attention to Amber. “ If anything happens call me. Karman and her probably won‘t.”

Amber nodded, before pulling me into our designated driver’s car. We got one only because we are going to East Bridge. They probably don’t want us, by ‘accident’, running over any students. We’d never do that! Well at least not in reality. The concept of jail will keep us out of doing a lot of things.

“ BYE DANA! I’ll text you okay?” I exclaimed waving frantically. Dana laughed and nodded her head.

“ I’ll be waiting.”

“ You better be! I don’t text just anyone you know!”

“ Don’t you have the janitors number?”

“ It was in case of emergencies I swear!”

That’s where the conversation ended. Our driver took off, with the moving truck behind us, and went to pick up Karman. He was already packed, and was saying his last goodbyes to his pals in the dorm. I laughed as a kid was giving him holy water, and crosses. East Bridgers weren’t devils, at least I thought they weren't. I hung my head out of the window and smiled at all my friends. A few winked at me jokingly, and I winked back. West Bridgers were amazing in my point of view: East Bridgers probably weren’t as bad as we made them out to be.