OS2: Best of Friends

It feels great to have a friend, right?

there's someone who'll make you happy,

there's someone who'll make you laugh,

there's someone who'll protect you,

But are you willing to risk yourself for him/her?

@-}--

There was a girl Akane named . She came from a poor family and she's living in a squatters area. But because of her hardwork and intelligence, she received a full scholarship.

One day, during snack time Akane and her friend, Aimie are going to the cafeteria. They are haply talking to each other. After snack time, while they are walking back into their room. Lizelle saw them.

Lizelle: Hi Aimie! Do you want to eat lunch with me, later?

Aimie: Sure!

During luch time, Lizelle talk to Aikie. They went to the garden where Akane is not around. Lizelle assured that nobody would hear what she was going to say to Aimie.

Aikie: Why we're here? I thought we would eat lunch at the cafeteria.

Lizelle: I have something to tell you.

Aikie: Spill.

Lizelle: Do you know that Akane, " your friend " is living in a squatters area ?

Aimie: Huh? Really?

Lizelle: It's true, Aimie.

Aimie: But she's my--

Lizelle: But she's poor!She's living in a squatters area! She's not deserving to be your friend! Let me be your friend, your bestfriend. I'm rich. We're perfect to be friends.

Aimie: *sigh* Fine! Lets be friends.

The day after...

Akane: Oh, snack time! Lets go to the cafeteria, Aimie.

Aimie: We're not friends anymore! I'll never go with you, cheap girl! Living in a squatters area!

Akane: *sad* Wh-What do you mean?

Aimie: What do I mean? You're poor! I hate poor people! Especially those who are living in the squatters area! Like you!

Akane: Wh-Who told you that?--- Yes, Aimie! I live there. Is that a big deal fir our friendship?

Aimie: *walkout*

Akane: *sad*

Aimie went to the cafeteria. Lizelle saw her.

Lizelle: Oh.. bestfriend! Over here!

* waving her hand*

Aimie walked towards her.

Lizelle: How's Akane, the squatter girl? I heard you're no longer friends.

Aimie: *sad face* Yeah, It's true..

Lizelle: Don't be sad, I'm here. She's not deserving to be your friend. She's living in a squatters area! So cheap! We're perfect to be bestfriends, because we're rich unlike her she's poor. She's not in our level.

Akane accepted the fact that she's no longer friends with Aimie.

Week after, Lizelle & Aimie became bestfriends. Lizelle always bullying Akane about what she knew about her. She always saying bad things against Akane.

One day, Akane bumped to someone-- it's Aimie --causing her and Aimie's stuff drop on the floor.

Akane: I'm so sorry..

Aimie: Argh! Such a idoit!

Aimie started to pick up her stuffs.

" Don't held that, squatter girl! "

Then Aimee walked away.. but one of Aimie's stuff mush up with Akane.

Akane stood up and called Aimie but Aimie didn't stop or even looked back.

She ran towards Aimie as she calling her name but still Aimie didn't walking. Aimie walked out the campus gate.

" Aimie, wait! " Akane ran fast towards Aimie.

Aimie was so lost in her thoughts as she ran briskly that she didn't see that a car was coming in her direction.

Then all went black.

Aimie woke up in a hospital bed.

Aimie's Mom: I'm glad your awake..

Aimie: Wh-Where's Akane?

Aimie's Mom: You better rest now, honey..

Aimie: But.. Mom wh-where is she? I-I want to talk with her.. Please, t-tell me..

Aimie's Mom: I'm sorry, honey, but..

Aimie: B-But, wh-what?

Aimie's Mom: I'm sorry but.. she passed away..

Aimie: Wh-What? *tears began to fell* I-It's not true.. It couldn't be true.. It's not true!!

Aimie's Mom: I'm sorry, honey..

Aimie: It's not true.. It's not true!!

Aimie's Mom: I'm sorry, honey.. I'm really sorry...

Aimie: M-Mom.. *Crying* Sh-She save me.. She save me!

Aimie's Mom: Stop crying, honey, she'll be okay..

Aimie: I want to see her..

Aimie's Mom: Not now, honey.. You need to rest..

Aimie: But, Mom..

Aimie's Mom: Don't worry she'll be okay..

Aimie was blaming herself for what happend, she coundn't help but cry over and over again.. She misses her.. She misses her bestfriend..

@-}--