Another Garlic Boy Adventure

Disclaimer: I don't own any of the Adventures Of Garlic Boy all belongs to Random Cartoons

On a warm sunny day in the town of Nowhere Fungus was running. After all Parsley had done for him, trying to be welcoming to him. He just stabs her in the back by stealing Parsley baseball cards and bat. They were the third most important thing to her, after her signed baseball and team jersey. Fungus thought luckily he didn't get caught. There was no looking back though, the twin raccons were to meet him at home. Walking to the front door the twins appeared running up to Fungus. Fungus stated " I'm going to check my new cards out." Both the twin raccons simply said "Okay boss" they all made their separate ways.

Parsley cried, her baseball bat was gone and the only thing that she felt like doing was to curl up a ball. Garlic Boy after a long day of doing good for folk found her under the table at her parents restaurant. " What's wrong Parsley"? Garlic Boy frowned. " My baseball cards are gone". "I'll help you find them don't worry Parsley" Garlic Boy said reassuringly. After hours of looking they had no luck. "Thanks for trying to help me look for them Garlic Boy". Any time he said walking out.

After Garlic Boy finished his evening stroll he decided he better go visit Fungus, its been a while since the last time I saw him Garlic Boy thought. At his arrival Garlic Boy looked for Fungus everywhere not finding him deciding to go up to his room. Where Fungus laid sprawled on the floor next to a partially destroyed stack of cards. He had a big lump on his forehead a black eye Garlic Boy quickly found that Fungus was the culprit. Especially due to the fact that Parsley baseball bat was lying next to him.

Soon after Parsley joyfully collected her baseball bat thanking Garlic Boy for helping. Fungus just woke up after being out cold for over 2 hours sighed and said " I would have gotten away with if it wasn't for that stupid piece of garlic!" "You will pay for that one day Fungus, I'll get back at you!" Parsely promised. Fungus gulped loudly looking at Garlic Boy for help but he just shrugged his shoulder thinking your on "your own buddy". Fungus ran out of his house with a angry Parsely behind him.