Dead Boy 3

I never even dreamed of having my own personal stalker.

Not now anyway, my mind racing on other things. I never even noticed him before, but Bruce did.

I was finishing up a report of English class on my favorite Author Rick Roardan when the big guy approached me. I looked up as he scanned the library searching for someone, for dace I hadn’t noticed his bizarre behavior. My mind lingering on the conversation me and Grim had about my killer. My unfortunate mishap killer not being...human.

“ What's wrong?” I asked him

He frowned and then looked up at me his brown eyes scanning my report.

“ Someone following you,” he said flatly, I could see a hint of jealousy in his voice and it amused me. I looked around the library. Nothing much out of the ordinary, a couple of kids cramming last minute study session for the test coming up. Other looking for a good book to read to escape reality.

“ You sure man?” I asked Bruce dodged, his eyes not off my paper and searching the library much more. He took a sniff and a low growl was heard.

“ He's still here,” Bruce complained “ He wont go away” I pulled out a chair for Bruce and he sat down like an obedient puppy. I let out a sigh and stretched out my arms, then started collecting my papers and spoke to Bruce all in a fashionable order.

“ Lets go outside,” I said flatly “ Victoria will have a fit if we miss gumbo Monday” Bruce followed me out of the library. I walked casually waiting for a chance to take a quick glance back at my new adorning fan. I got my chance as my and Bruce walked down the school steps and headed to Roll-Stone avenue. He was about my height and had on a stripped green shirt, and blue jeans. He looked like they guy from blues clues. He was a good looking kid. He had straw colored blonde hair that fell lazily in his face and glasses that looked was too big for him. He had on a shoulder strapped book bag covered in anime. His sneakers were white and kept clean. He looked nervous and flushed like he had been running, or maybe he had gym. He looked down at his shoes, his face scrunched up as if deciding what he was doing was a good idea. I looked away finally and took a turn in between two building that lead into an alleyway, Bruce followed confused as I placed my back against a cold brick building, Bruce followed my lead and I covered his mouth. The Blonde kid looked up startled, and then scrabbled in his bag and pulled out a small note book, he flipped through ages wildly like a mad man mumbling to himself. Finally he stopped at a right pace and looked up

“ Where did he go, he always goes this way.”

He then pulled out what looked like an handkerchief and wiped his forehead.

“ I'm such an idiot. I can never do anything right,”

I walked out of the hallway, I was standing behind him, Bruce followed as I watched him put back his hankie in his back right pocket. The pulling out his inhaler from his bag.

“ Your not an idiot” I said smoothly, The guy jumped his small note book falling to the floor as he whorled around his face burning read, he took long breaths in his inhaler. Bruce picked up his note book and handed back to the kid. The blonde hair teen took it and put away his inhaler. He looked like he was at a loss of words his face looking directly at me.

Finally he spoke, his voice shaky but leveled slightly.

“ I'm Henry.....Goodwill. I see the jig is up”

I nodded and he looked down at his feet his face still flushed as he took a step aside. I moved in front of him and he landed right into with a gasp.

“ Please done hurt me.....I was just curious....Please” He sounded freaked and I held out my hands as a peace gesture.

“ Whoa I'm not mad, I just want to know why your following me”