Part 8

Sorry it took so freaking long but yay for the return of Jules :)

Enjoy/Comment & Vote <3

*****************

Part 8

When the limo pulled up outside Starbucks to pick up my girl, I was nervous as hell. I had planned an extravagant dinner for us on my yacht, followed by some much needed alone time. I couldn't wait to get my hands on my girl. It had been years since I felt her supple skin, the warmth of her entrance, her naked body against mine.

Oh god I wanted to bang her so freaking bad. I wanted to rip her clothes off and let loose on her the second I saw her. Pound the shit out of her gorgeous body until there was no come left in me and we were both unable to move.

But I wouldn't do that. I had to restrain myself. I didn't want to fuck her. I wanted to make love to her, to savor her body and show her how much I loved her with actions and not words.

I was starting to get hard just thinking about her so I knew I needed to calm down and reign in the lust. Think about baseball, gramma, the fat ugly guy on that tv show. Well after a few minutes of concentrating on those things, I was perfectly soft and back to normal.

My mind returned to our date, as I scanned the parking lot for her presence. What if she didn't like the date I planned? What if she changed her mind about us? I didn't want to think of it, so I pushed it to the back of my mind.

Eagerly I searched for her and my eyes fell on a brown haired beauty whose back was turned my way. She seemed to be pacing nervously. I scanned her appearance and was thoroughly satisfied and totally turned on.

The tight burgundy dress she wore was short, showcasing her gorgeous legs. The fabric flowed off her sleek shoulders and was cut very low across her back, giving way to a snug fit across her ass. I'd know that perfect ass anywhere. That was my girl.

I was so horny that my mouth was watering. It killed me to hold back my desire until after dinner, but I had to do things right, be romantic and not fuck things up this time. I had lost her twice and I refused to lose her again.

She turned her head and her loose brown curls swept across her back revealing her tattoo. My heart rippled with pain as I gazed upon the delicate design. That was my son and I didnt even know the details. It brought a blanket of melancholy around me, but I shoved that down too. Nothing was going to ruin this night.

Tonight was all about Lynn and Julien.

I looked her over once more. Damn! My girl was sexy as hell and I couldn't wait another second to get my hands on her alluring body. I sprang from the car and crushed her body to mine, feeling her softness and greedily tasting her lips. I didn't care that we were standing out in the open, making out in a parking lot. All I cared about was shoving my tongue down her throat, and how much longer I'd have to wait to put my dick in her.

On the limo ride over, she relentlessly teased me by kissing me, sucking my neck and grinding her hips to mine. I held her tightly, because now that I had her, I never wanted to let her go. I popped an instant boner, which was uncomfortably straining against my pants. I had to control myself, subdue myself at least until after dinner.

I got the feeling that my girl was pleasantly shocked when we got to the marina and boarded my yacht. She had no idea what to expect next, but I kept her on her toes with an elegant dinner. I was extremely satisfied just to sit and look at her beautiful face, admire her perfect body and stare into those sparkling hazel eyes.

I didn't need anything more than her. Nothing in my life was as amazing as the only girl I ever truly loved.

So when she next said "Show me your bedroom Jules..." she didn't have to tell me twice. I knew what she wanted. She was ready for me to take her and I was more than ready to oblige.