Julien's Story: The Unbelievable Life of Lynn Carmina Part 1

PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS IF YOU HAVEN'T READ THE COMPANION STORY 'THE UNBELIEVABLE LIFE OF LYNN CARMINA' THROUGH AT LEAST CHAPTER 23... AS IT WILL COMPLETELY RUIN THAT STORY FOR YOU!!

This is for all of you just Julien fans who have been dying to get a peak into his head. I have a few parts written and will upload as needed to accompany the story 'The Unbeleivable Life of Lynn Carmina' this will be in his POV & continue until the end of her story. it won't be as detailed and may have very little dialogue. it is about what is going on in his mind, and taking place in the present.

So please enjoy... COMMENT & VOTE too =D

*****************************************

Julien’s Story: Supplement to The Unbelievable Life of Lynn Carmina

Part 1

Julien POV

My life changed so drastically in the past few years, all culminating in the fact that Lynn still loved me, but didn’t have the courage to be with me. I felt like complete shit when she told me goodbye. She left me just like that, like it wasn’t hard for her to do so, like it was the last time she would ever bother to speak to me. Just like I had done to her 16 years ago.

I’m not about to say that it didn’t hurt because it hurt more than imaginable. My heart ached with such agony that I felt like I was dying. The look in her eyes, so devastated and heartbroken, betrayed the words that left her mouth. Those beautiful eyes said ‘don’t let me leave’, while her mouth said ‘good bye’.

I wasn’t going to give up on her this time. There was no way I could have let that happen. I had lost her twice already and caused her so much pain. How could I have been such an arrogant asshole? Why would she still love me after all I had put her through, all that she had endured without me? I really didn’t deserve her love and I knew it. Maybe she was better off without me.

When we first broke up when I was almost 17, I was so angry and hurt that I didn’t care about her feelings at all. I thought she was sleeping with my best friend when I found them both drunk and in a compromising position. I refused to listen to her and chose to believe a guy I had been friends with for years. She wouldn’t have sex with me, so I called her a whore and blamed her for everything.

Our breakup hurt, but it wasn’t until months later, when I had spoken with Sara, a co-worker and friend of Lynn’s, that she set me straight. She told me how agonized Lynn was over our falling out. I didn’t believe her at first, that Lynn had stopped eating and fallen into a deep depression. But later, when I saw her at school, just before graduation, I knew that it was true. Sara stated that Kyle had lied to me and really did try to rape Lynn, but I wasn’t convinced. I needed to hear it from him.

When I confronted Kyle about what happened, after I had loosened his lips with a shit load of alcohol, he finally admitted that it was he who nearly forced himself on Lynn, not the other way around. So, I had betrayed her trust and broken her heart by not believing in her. I wished that was the worst I had ever done to her.

I felt like the biggest dick in the world. I hadn’t trusted her and I had thrown away a perfectly wonderful relationship. For what? I did it all for the lies of my horny, dishonest best friend. After I beat the shit out of him for lying to me for all of those months and basically trying to rape my girlfriend, I enlisted Sara’s help to get Lynn back. I wasn’t certain if it would have worked, but I had to try. I felt like I was falling deeply in love with her and I didn’t want to let her go.

After we got back together, I was the happiest I had been in months. The numerous months we spent together were like magic. She gave me her virginity, and I gave her mine. That was what we both wanted and I couldn’t have been happier. I felt like shit that I hurt her. I knew that her first time was going to be hard to endure, especially since I have such a big dick, but I was as gentle as possible and tried to make it special. It happened on my 18th birthday when my parents were away on vacation.