Chapter 7

Flower's POV
I was sitting in the trees, Felix climbed up next to me, he said" what are you doing up here?" I said" practicing." He kissed me, I kissed back, he said" am I distracting you?" I said" a little." He said" I'll go then." He started climbing down, I used my magic and wrapped a vine around his waist, pulling him back up. He said" what are you doing?" I pulled him back to me and sat on his lap, I started kissing him, he kissed back, I made branches grow around us surrounding us. He said" cute." We continued to kiss.

Once we stopped kissing, Felix said" I better head back." I nodded, kissing him one last time before he climbed down. I continued practicing magic and then I fell asleep.

I wake up in my tent, on my bed, I said" what?" I hear Papa say" I found you in the trees, fast asleep, I decided to bring you back to the camp." I smiled and nodded, he kissed my head and then walked out. I made a vine chase after him
And trip him, he said" Really, Flower?!" I said" you'll live." He came back in and lifted me over his shoulder, carrying me out, I screamed" ahh! Ahahahah, boys! Help me, he's going to throw me into the waterfall." I just saw the lost boys including Felix laughing, I made a lot of vines appear and trip them all. They all screamed shocked and fell to the ground, Papa laughed and continued to carry me, we got to the waterfall and he threw me in. I came back up, glaring at him, he laughed at me, he said" at least, your cloak isn't wet." I said" but the rest of my clothes are. And my hair!" He flashed away, I said" Papa! Watch yourself!" I saw Felix, he said" need help?" I said" sure." He leaned down and stretched out his hand, I grabbed his hand and pulled him in, he surfaced and looked at me, I smirked and screamed" Papa, Felix is going to drown me!" Papa showed up and laughed at us, he said" what'd you do this time, Flower?" I said" I pulled him into the water." Papa grabbed my arm and lifted me out of the water, Felix got out, attempted to glare at me but failed, Papa laughed and started walking, he said" so immature." I said" says the one that's been young forever!" He turned around and swatted his hand, a gust of wind pushed me back into the water, I got out of the water after I came up, I said" see!" He laughed and walked off, Felix followed him. I ran to catch up with them and jumped onto Papa's back. He groaned and laughed, I wrapped my arms around his neck, I said" carry me!" He laughed, and carried me back to my tent, and sat me on my bed, he said" come out once you've dried and dressed again." I nodded, he walked out. I dried off and then got dressed before heading back to the fire, Papa was playing his flute, even though I wasn't lost or unloved, I could hear the beautiful music, Papa let me through magic. I danced with the lost boys around the fire, playing and having a great time. I danced around the fire and played with the lost boys, then we all laid down under the stars and fell asleep.

The shadow was here, and taking control of my papa, making him do horrible things. I saw my papa take a heart of a little boy, he pushed it into his chest, well the shadow did. The boy fell to the ground, dead, well not, I don't know. The people from the dream before ran to him, and tried to save him, I looked at the place, we were in skull rock.

I'm woken by someone picking me up, I said" papa.." He said" yes, Flower, papa." He carried me and laid me on my bed, and then kissed my head. He left.