Day 8-part two

Austin's point of view:

I had great night yesterday

I thought that Summer would answer me but she didn't. I felt really great after yesterday and hopped that we'll have another date soon. Tonight we had a gig and right after we had an interview with Sky who joined the tour also. Because we had a busy day I had to wake up early and wait until Summer will come and try to wake us up, I only wanted to see her face. A hour later someone opened the door,the excitement filled my body when I saw black hair covering a face but very fast I found out that is not Summer, it's was Hannah. "Wake up bitches", she yelled and I could see Phil peeking behind the curtain and a second after he chuckled a little. "Something happened to Summer? ", Aaron,who jumped on the floor from his bunk,asked. "Nop,she had another stuff to do... ". Her answers felt well considered and unreal. "I hope your wake up won't be permanent", I think they found that she isn't the miss sunshine the looked like. "Just shut up and go do your work". She handed me the today's plan and excited our bus. I need to ask her what happened Summer. "I like Summer more than her,she's seems to be angry teen", Aaron said and me and Phil nodded with agreement.
I wore my Slipknot tee and some black skinny jeans, put my shades on and my all-star. Everyone was really tired after yesterda, all I need was some details from Vic who organized it. While the backstage crew had mic check I thought to catch Vic and ask for details. I saw Vic standing with Tony. "Vic! Tony turtle! Sup?", we exchanged hugs and I took Vic to talk. "What happened yesterday?", " I kissed Hannah... ", " it was fast", we laughed and he continued. "I was drunk and she knows that,nothing serious". We stopped talking for a minute. "I kissed Hannah, she still didn't answer to my texts", I know that my face were disappointed and that's the reason why he put a comforting hand on my shoulder. "Don't worry,we work together so finely you catch her", I nodded and then we had to go to practice before the gig.
The day went lazy,and I waited when Summer would text me back,but she didn't. I thought that I would see her but it felt like she was ignoring me. Just before the gig I saw her,but the second she saw me her face wore so much pain that she ran away so fast that I forgot how her face looks like.
It felt like a rock felt on my heart, I felt depressed for a reason I can't explain, I've never felt this way before...
When the interview ended I went to her bus and waited until she came back. Summer walked very slowly to her bus,she looked really bad,but still was looking amazing.
"Summer", my voice broke. "Go away Austin, I'm not in the mood to talk", "please tell me what's wrong... ", she took deep breath and and I could see a little tears on her pale checks. I could look at her amazing blue eyes, even though they were red from crying. "It's not you,it's my fucking stupid life".
This was the last thing she said before she left me standing alone next to her bus.