Chapter 6

Hey there guys!

So how has your day gone so far? Happy thanksgiving! *high fiving myself because I've forgotten to say it in everything else I've done*

Oh, and the excitement really starts in this chapter!

Dedication goes to @meloveme0310 because we were like best friends when I first came on Wattpad, and she was the only one I talked to, and she just left for a while, and now she's back, so yeah. 

I'm not really going to make a long authors note now, so....

Onto the story my faithful readers!

Sam's POV

Tom shoved me down onto a chair and strapped me down, and handcuffed my arms and legs to the chair. 

Why he had those things, I have no idea. 

I tried screaming for help, but Dude stuffed a rag in my mouth, muting me. 

I sighed and stopped kicking my legs, as I realized that it would be no use to try and escape, as it was two grown dudes against one girl. Gay dudes, but still dudes. 

Tom smiled at me evily and opened up a thing of powders that were quite colorful. 

My eyes widened as I realized what he was going to do, but all that I could do was squeeze my eyes shut, and hope for the worst. Then he opened up a tube of lipstick and coated my lips thickly in it, then outlining it with a pencil. 

"The heck you doing?" I tried to say, but it came out as "Mm hmmm hmm HMMHMM?"

They both just laughed at my pain, but I thought my question was pretty legit. I mean, why the heck were the drawing on my lips with a pencil?!

Then he put on something that looked like it was the same color as my face and I began to wonder if he even knew what he was doing. 

Then once they were done, they managed to get me out of the chair, while Dude held down my arms and legs and Tom put on a dress. I know I should have felt embarassed, but yeah. You know. 

Then they tried putting heels on  my feet, but I kicked it off and it hit Tom in the eye. 

When he went to go see if there was anything wrong with his eye gushing blood, I ran to my closet and quickly slipped on my black high tops. I took this as a chance to see what took them so long to work on my face. 

I looked at myself and raised an eyebrow. 

My hair was tight curls, so I stuck my finger in them and unravelled them and made them looser so they looked more natural. Then I looked at my face. It was basically covered in makeup. I tried to wipe it all of with water, but they used freaking waterproof makeup, so I took it off as best as I could, which wasn't so good, but it was an improvement. 

The dress was okay. It was light blue with three quarter sleeves and reached a few inches above my knee. 

I stuck on a light grey beanie and with my black sneakers it completed the look. 

Tom came back in with a bandage on his right eye, took one look at me, and sighed. He motioned for me to follow him, so I did. 

We went outside, into the car, and we were off. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Can we welcome our first contestant, Amanda Cleen, who is from California!"

The whole crowd stood up and cheered for the girl who was currently on stage. She was a bimbo, just not a blonde one, for a change. She had long, and when I say long, I mean long, dark brown hair that was curled to perfection. A tight black dress that hit the top of her thigh, and bright red pumps. 

My eyes started tearing at the sight of her dress, it was that sparkly. 

She gave a dazzling smile to the crowd who went crazy, and some boys hooted and whistled. Then she walked up to the microphone and began to sing. 

She sang "Cry Me a River" and she was damn good, I'll give her that. 

The judge panel gave impressed looks and told her that she had enough talent for the show, and she squealed before prancing off of the stage.

Next contestant was a boy whose name was Tyler James who break danced for us, also recieving a pass from the judges. 

Next was a girl named Carly who looked about ten years old. She played the recorder, and got a no from the judges, and went off the stage in tears.

This basically went on for a while, but nobody actually talked to the host, just said hi. So after about four hours of this, they called my name. The crowd didn't even cheer, just gave me a look. They ran out of energy, I guess. 

Instead of pulling out whatever I was supposed to be using, I sat down on the couch next to the talk show host. 

He gave a surprised look, but grinned at me. 

I gave him a thumbs up. "So how about that weather, huh?" 

The crowds response to the question was amazing. They legit just sat there as if saying that they did not want to be here anymore. 

Jerry, his name tag told me, laughed out loud. "What about the weather then?"

I smiled. "It's beautiful, isn't it. I just love this type of day. I don't know, I just love snow. I mean, judging from the amount of times that it attacked me, I don't think it likes me back, but oh well. It's not the first one sides relationship in this world."

This time a few people in the audience laughed. 

I winked. "Glad to see that a few of you can actually appreciate some of this." I motioned towards my face and a few more people let out chuckles.

To the people who didn't laugh, I oh-so-casually flipped them the bird.

Where this newfound confidence came from, I have no idea, but I liked it. It was soothing. 

----------------------------------------------------------------

This went on for about ten minutes, until the judges were laughing so hard, they couldn't speak, and had to hold up a hand to tell me to stop.

Truthfully, I didn't think that I was that funny, but Tom gave me a thumbs up. 

The blonde haired judge spoke. "Alright, Sam. Thank you for that pleasantly surprsing interview. But do you have a talent?"

"Nope."

She gave a surprised look, and cleared her throat, motioning for the jduges to huddle with her.

A few moments later, a black haired judge spome up. "Well, Sam we've decided to keep you on the show, just because we want to have a challenge on the show. I bet you do have a talent hidden in there, so we'll be trying to find it."

Hello there guys!

Hope you enjoyed the song to the side :)

LUFF YOU GUYS!

Stay beautiful my lovelies!

<3 Devorah