Chapter 26

I jumped on top of the kitchen counter, which was in between the sink and the stove where Harry was mostly working around.  

I felt the cold, counter tiles against the thin fabric of my pajama shorts making me have chills. Watching Harry work around the kitchen didn't help with me trying to tease him, i just wanted to jump him already. Whenever i tried to get up to help him or show him where the utensils were, he would stop me. he was making lasagna, one of my favorites. Harry put the lasagna into the oven and set the timer, cleaned the mess he had made and then joined me right where he belonged, right in between my legs. He got a tight grip around my waist and pulled me even closer to him.  

"I'm excited for dinner" i threw my arms around his neck making him locked to my body.   

"You should be its my famous lasagna" He gave off a glorious smile like he was proud of himself. 

"yummm" I gave out a seductive moan.   

I started brushing my lips against his soft, rose petal lips. His left hand moved up slowly to the back of my head, controlling me. my chest got heavier as he teased my lips back, making me crave him. I pulled back a bit skimming through his beautiful face with my wondering eyes. Harry licked my bottom lip asking for entry. I teased him and bit my bottom lip not let him in, but he didn’t break the kiss. He was determined to win and get me to let him inside.      

"Sarah" He moaned. I smiled into the kiss and finally let him in. I ran my hand into his hair and fisted a batch of it, which made him growl. I pulled his head back which made him growl louder but it gave me an easy access to his long neck. I loved giving him soft kisses down his neck to his chest. His two top buttons of his shirt were open as always. I got tempted in to sucking on his collarbone skin. The taste of his salty skin from his sweat was in my moth, I loved it when i could taste him in my mouth. He hissed through his teeth looking down at me as i was looking up at him, smiling at him, i had made my mark on him. He grabbed my face with both his hands and gave me a mad, harsh kiss. I broke the kiss, touching my lips, staring at him. Harry looked confused, like he did something wrong. I couldn't help but to brake into a big smile. I pushed him away from me to give me some room to jump off the counter.     

"My parents could home any second mister" I was walking backwards towards the drawers while staring dead in to his eyes, and luring him with my smile. He was staring at me biting his lower lips, trying to stop his evil smirk, his dimples were poking into each side of his cheeks and his eyes were glazed over from what had just happened. I knew I was killing him, it feels good to be in control for once.   

I was setting up the table for the two of us, while Harry checked on his 'famous lasagna'.   

The oven timer went off and Harry got the dish out and put it on the table. We took our seat across form each other.Harry waited for me curiously to take the first bite from the lasagna. 

"it's really good!" I took in another delicious bite. Harry smiled, nodding his head and started to eat his dinner as well.  

we both were trying to pretend nothing had happened just a few minutes ago but we couldn't ignore the sexual tension between us. we kept looking at each other and looked away as soon as we caught each others eyes, we were quite the whole time.  

After dinner we cleaned up the dishes and sat in the living room to watch some TV.  

Harry sat behind me leaning side ways on the handle of the couch. He had one leg down on the floor and the other leg bent on the couch. I leaned between his legs and laid my head on his chest. He was kissing the top of my head as he played with my long hair. we were flicking through the channels on T.V, there was nothing good at all, it was only news and old episodes of shows or movies that we had already watched. I took the advantage of teasing Harry some more. I looked up at him and caressed his jawline with the tip of my nose. he kissed my forehead than my nose making my nose scrunch up. I turned around a little and started to kiss his neck and jawline before reaching his lips. He moved my bangs behind my left ear and held his damaged, right hand against my left cheek. I closed my eyes taking in his warm touch.       

I sat up and threw my legs around each side of him, he closed his legs getting a better grip on me. I straddled onto is lap and kissed his lips again, our lips were moving in sync. As the kiss got deeper I started to roll my hips in circler motion. i knew i was doing a good job because i got him moaned, I loved to hear him moan, it was invigorating would do anything to hear it again. Harry's hands were on my waist, I broke the kiss and took my shirt off quickly.   

"Shit" his eyes turned wide and reconnected our lips. I continued to roll my hips again but this time up and down, I could feel Harry growing harder through his pants.  

All of sudden Harry broke away from my lips and stared at me.