6

My eyes crept open. I squinted my eyes to see better. There he was. Right in front of my face. Snoring his cute little ass off. He's my boyfriend. I don't know why, or how this happened but its happening. I was still in his warm embrace. He made me feel so good about myself. Even though he seen my scars he still wanted me. Why? I'm overweight, I cut, I am everything a guy doesn't want. I felt like crying. It just didn't make sense to me why this was happening. I let a tear fall. He started stirring on the bed. Oh god. I wiped my tears as fast as I could.

"S-Sarah" He said in his oh so sexy morning voice.

"Yes Tony.." I winced away.

"The moment I seen you, I couldn't help but notice how absolutely stunning you were, not just your looks, but I could tell who you were just by looking at you, being up on that stage, I bet I messed up a few times because I was too busy staring at you. Speaking of, I bet Vic will kill me for that" He was staring right at me, waiting for my response.

"But.. my scars.. "

His finger covered my lips."Shh-h-h"

"Your scars? Those look just like mine. Just enjoy the moment."

His legs intertwined with mine as my lips found connection with his.

~~I'm sorry for the short chapter tonight, its 1:26 AM and today is thanksgiving cx ~~