5

-This chapter also has sexual things in it. So read at your own risk-

"Sarah, wake up "

My eyes didn't budge. I'm too tired for this shit.

"Sarah would you like dinner? You took a nap"

I jolted up as my eyes flew open.

"W-where am I?" I said very confused. "My place" Tony said very calm.

I looked around. Wow. His room is so.. homey.

I felt arms wrap around me and pick me up. 'God damn he's strong.'

"What?" he said, chuckling.

"Uh nothing." I said nervously. Oh shit.

He took me to the kitchen and sat me down on a chair.

"Sarah its only hot pockets but would you like some?"

"Sure!" I was starving.

He set a plate down on my spot with 2 hot pockets on it.

I dug in.

"Let me know when you're done beautiful. I'm taking a shower " Tony said.

"Okay "

I was done eating. I just sat there admiring his big house. It was so warm and inviting. I heard the water shut off in the bathroom.

I walked to the bathroom making my presence unknown. I put my ear to the door. Grunting? Is that what I hear?

My heart started beating faster. Other things started pulsating, too.

This is wrong. I'll just go to his room and lay down.

I heard the door opening behind me. I stopped in my footsteps. I turned around to see him in nothing but a towel wrapped around his waist.

"Sarah? Everything okay? " He questioned.

"Yes I'm okay."

I could see a bulge through the towel, making a tent-like shape.

I noticed I was biting my lip.

His hand reached out and held the tip of my chin.

We looked into each others eyes for a few seconds and before I knew it his body was up against mine, towel on the ground, and his lips pressed firmly against mine. I usually am not this easy. Im surprised I'm not scared of him. There's just something about him.

He picked me up with my body still pressed firmly against his, feeling his member rubbing up against my leg.

He set me down on his bed.

"Sarah, are you okay with this?" He asked, sounding very shocked.

"Yes. " I said, very stern.

I peeled my shirt off while he unbuttoned my pants. His warm tounge found its way onto my belly. I got shivers up my spine and let out a soft moan.

His arms were holding my top half up as he was kneeling on the floor in front of me. He peeled my pants down and revealed my scars.

Oh shit. I forgot.

My mind was racing. I felt my face heat up and I was instantly in tears.

He stopped.

I felt something soft press against my scars. I looked down to see his lips on my thighs. I scooted away and huddled in the covers.

"Sarah..."

"No Tony I want to sleep"

" That's alright. Would you like a shirt of mine or some pajama pants? "

"S-Sure.."

He handed me a Metallica shirt and some grey sweat pants. I stripped the shirt over my head and put the pants on. I layed there in complete silence. I could feel his eyes burning a hole into my skull.

"Baby"

Who's he talking to?

"Sarah!"

"Yes?"

He climbed into the bed and held me.

I wrapped my arms around him.

"Sarah will you be my girlfriend?"

"Why would you like someone like ME?"

He kissed me.

"Its so hard to put into words my love."

"Yes" I said.

We held each other for the rest of the night. My eyes started closing. I was staring at him. I got achingly tired as my eyes slammed shut.