Part 6

I’ve lost count of how many days I’ve been here and I’m beginning to lose hope of getting out of here alive…

“Rylie?” I heard Sean’s voice in the distance was he finally here?

“Sean?” my voice was so hoarse and barely recognizable.

“Come on let’s go home.” I started to get up but fell back down imeadiently I was immobilized at this point my legs didn’t seem to want to work anymore along with my arms my entire body was exhausted I was on the verge of death it felt like my lungs barely held enough oxygen anymore it felt like I could barely get enough air, my clothes were filthy and gross stained with dried blood, tears and sweat.

I saw Sean’s face staring at me smiling down on me his face didn’t seem tired anymore it seemed full of life again it was a gorgeous sight to see, but suddenly his face changed from the adoring loving boys face to that of Alan’s face the creepy wrinkle free face with the smudges of black from I don’t know what his crooked yellow teeth were showing through his creepy half smile that made my stomach churn I wanted to throw up every time I saw him he was quite disgusting really problem was I had nothing to throw up inside me.

“You have just a few more days left Rylie, than you’ll be dead no more suffering.” He brushed a strand of hair from my face which made me flinch away from his cold cracked hands that could kill me any moment he wanted but seemed to want to wait. I don’t know why he bothered to wait I was dying already and it’s not like I was going to live much longer with all the infection that was around my body was all my gross nasty unclean wounds all around my body; everywhere from my head to my toes had some kind of mark from Alan and his foul hands, I often looked at him while he beat me his eyes never held any emotion to them not an ounce of guilt or pain was ever held in his eyes while he did these things to me it was almost like he had no heart, no soul that could be effected by this like he had been doing this so long that he had grown immune to the gore that surrounded him all the time if this was his job.

“Sean… please hurry…” I whispered to myself as I lie on the ground in the same place that I am unable to move from even if I tried.

“Rylie get up we’re going place” my eyes looked up at Alan as he stood over me his large lean frame was intimidating.

“I-I can’t move…”

“Then we’ll have to drag you won’t we? Jim come and get her!” I heard heavy footsteps coming from another room and soon Jim appeared in the room carrying a roll of tape and a thing of rope, he kneeled down beside me and picked my head up lightly but it was still enough to make the room start to spin uncontrollably “I’m so sorry,” He took a strip of take and secured it to my mouth and tied my hands behind my back which didn’t make any sense since I couldn’t even walk or talk so I didn’t understand the need to tie me up and tape my mouth shut, but I guess they find the need to do so in case I get the sudden strength to get up and run away to the police.

Jim lifted me over his shoulder and followed Alan out the door of the warehouse. The sudden gush of fresh air filled my lungs and was making me want to cough but the tape over my mouth was preventing me to do so, instead I took in the fresh air (well as fresh as it can get in New York) The smell was so foreign but it felt so good to finally breath and not have to continually have to choke on the smell of my own body and or blood I was breathing fresh cold air. The moon was shinning bright and it hurt my eyes a little to look at it I wasn’t used to natural light only the shabby dim light of the lamp inside the warehouse.

I was placed in the back of a small silver car which smelled strongly of liquor and cigarettes it was disgusting and I was wishing I was still just breathing in the smell of dry blood and sweat.

“Go to Lancaster Street,” I heard Alan’s thick voice ring through my ears and I cringed at the thought that he was coming with us to this new location.

It was a four and a half hour drive to wherever Lancaster Street was and it was annoying I had to lie there and act like I wasn’t there so nobody would suspect anything when we passed them. The car was small, cramped and cluttered with wrappers from different fast food restaurants along with old cigarette buds and beer bottles it was a gross little car and it had different little stains all over the place.

We arrived at the new location which was a little house in the middle of nowhere it felt like.

“Welcome to your new home for the next five days till you either die or Sean gets me my money and you go out of here unharmed.” Unharmed? Ha that had to be a joke, could he not see all the damage he had done to me? Can he not see all the cuts around me? Can he not see all the blood that is stained to my body? Can he not see all tears that have streamed down my face as he he’s beaten me countless times? I don’t think he realizes how much pain and harm he has done to me, if I walk out of here with Sean I will never be able to be the same again I will live in constant fear every day that I will be taken again, I won’t be able to leave the house after dark because I will be afraid that someone will be following behind me to take me again. Every day for the rest of my life I will live in constant fear that I will die that day or someone will harm me, my life will never be the same again of I walk out of here. He has caused me more than just physical harm to me; he has caused emotional harm to me as well.

I dwelled on the thought of my life never being the same again if I walk out of here I didn’t realize how big of an impact it would have on me I had thought the entire time that I could just walk out of here and never have to worry about anything again never have to be scared because I would be with Sean I had thought that I could walk out of here and my life could go back to normal, but no Alan has destroyed my life with his stupidity and greed.

That night I sat awake in the corner of the room thinking about all the things I could have done if I wasn’t scared. I was a professional boxer I could have easily defended myself if I weren’t knocked out and tied up then beaten too scared to even defend myself , that gun Alan held to my head the first night I met him set me into my fear that I knew I would be living in from today till the day I die (which might be coming sooner rather than later) I sat in the dark contemplating on how I could get out of this, but I couldn’t I was still too weak to fight them off, Jim maybe he could try to get me out of here, no I can’t ask him of that he has his wife and his daughter to think about his wife needs to be taken care of and he needs the money; I could give him the money if he could get me out of here I mean apparently I’m worth sixty thousand dollars I could just give him the money from my winnings to help him pay for his wife. No Rylie what are you thinking Alan trusts Jim and if he helped you get out of here Jim’s entire family could be in jeopardy; so what are you going to do Rylie?