Part 4

I woke up in the morning; I really didn’t expect to wake up after the amount of blood I lost the other night, I spotted the pools and droplets of blood scattered throughout the entire place.

“Good morning sunshine!” my head ached and the light and the shouting didn’t help anything

“Here’s a band-aid for that pretty little cut you have going there.” Jim threw me a small band-aid that wouldn’t even fit the cut that was on my forehead

“Jim how do you expect me to use this?”

“Put it on smart one, I think you have had too many blows to the head while fighting.”

“Jim this thing is too small to even use on my side it would slip right inside me.”

“Sounds like a personal problem darling.”

“Do you have any duck-tape?”

I was thrown a thing of tape that I wrapped around the towel around my entire waist snuggly. I disposed of my bloody T-shirt and just walked around in my sports bra and my jacket to keep me slightly warmer than I was before.

“Jim?”

“Yes darling?”

“Who is the man that stabbed me?”

“His name is Alan he’s a lunatic who just wants money.”

“What does that make you then?”

“That makes me the guy who works for the lunatic.”

“Why are you working for him? Don’t you have any compassion for anybody? Don’t you have a family?”

There was a long pause Jim’s head dropped into his hands then came back up his eyes were a little watery

“My little girl…she’s fifteen… my wife is in the hospital…”

“Then why do this? What if somebody took your little girl?”

“I would rip their head off”

“Then why are you doing this to me?”

“I-I need the money to pay for my wife’s hospital bills…”

“This isn’t the way to do it though…”

“I don’t want to hurt you… but I have to…” he stood up and came walking towards me taking long strides towards me while I back up faster and faster but I’m soon pinned against a wall.

“Please forgive me…” then a blow to my head and I’m out.

“Sean?”

“Yes Rylie?”

“Do you love me?”

“More than you could ever know.” He kissed the top of my head as we laid in the field on the mountain side looking at the clouds, it was warm outside really warm there weren’t many clouds to look at that day but it was quite nice and peaceful to be out here and take pictures too.

“Sean?” I gasped and moved away from him

“What’s wrong sweetheart?” Sean’s regular gorgeous smile and gorgeous blue eyes were replaced with the grey cold eyes and the crooked creepy smile of Alan

“What’s wrong with you sweetheart?” he came closer and closer to me holding a shinny blade in his hand as he inched closer and closer to me not stopping until the sharp pain on the knife was jabbed into my side and it was set in till it wouldn’t budge out of me

“Rylie?!” Sean’s face came back into view as he faded into the background.

I woke in darkness was surrounding me I couldn’t hear anybody in the area I was afraid to move I was afraid to make a sound afraid I was going to get beat again. I’m starving I haven’t eaten in two days and if I don’t get food soon I’m going to keel over and die right now same with water they barely give me anything to drink ever.

I slowly got up and moved quietly through the warehouse in desperate need of something to drink and eat along with something to sooth my pain in my body. I came across a little bag of chips and a little thing of chicken and a tiny bottle of water, there was a note attached to the side of the little pile of food.

“Rylie;

I’m so sorry for having to do this to you this isn’t my first choice to be hurting you trust me it isn’t… I feel so bad that I’ve left a bag of food and water for you, Alan doesn’t know I’m giving this to you it will be our little secret.

                                                                     Jim”

I ripped the bag open and dug right into the food, it tasted so good I mean the chicken was a little dry but I’m not complaining, I ripped the cap off of the water bottle and pored it down my throat it tasted so good I didn’t realize how thirsty I really was until now. I wish that I could have had some Advil for the pain in my body, but I had to be gracious and thankful that Jim even got me this food. I crawled back over to my little corner of the room and curled into a ball and fell asleep.