Chapter 2

I Will Save You (A Sterek Fan Fiction)

       All characters belong to the directors and writers of Teen Wolf

      and MTV. Pre-plot belongs to them as well. Plot and certain items

      along with the after plot of the Teen Wolf show was created by

                                 CSwartz.

      Stiles let himself have some time to cry before he fell asleep for the night. Of course it didn't stop him from waking up in the morning from another nightmare. It was a good thing that it was a Saturday. After yesterday and the dream from today he didn't feel like he could go to school and keep up his normal personality. He walked to his desk and started the process again.

Entry #132:

      I was running through the woods. It always comes back to the woods and the Hale Property. I couldn't help but feel like this time I was in control of what I was doing. Specifically why I was running and how I felt like it was part of the plan. I knew exactly what was chasing me. Except I knew how to protect myself from it and how to kill it. It felt like I've lived through it before and-

      Stiles paused in his musing and blinked owlishly. He had dreamed of this before. He flipped to the front of his book and found Entry 001. It was the first nightmare he ever had and written down. The one that still haunts his memories. It was the only dream he continuously had before he started writing them down and taking the time to research the creatures. He looked down at the bottom of his page and felt a shiver rush through his body. 

      The Chimaera.  

      There was a noise at his window that made him jump. He grabbed a letter opener and turned quickly to see Derek sitting on his windowsill. Though his heart was still pounding and he quieted his breathing, he was still a bit panicky. 

      "What's going on Stiles?" 

      He breathed some more before turning his attention to his book. Derek must have gotten the hint because he walked over to the desk and looked over his shoulder. Feeling Derek closer, another warm body, made it easier for Stiles to breathe. He would never say anything though. 

      "This is from your first dream?" 

      Stiles nodded his head and then flipped to the recent one. 

      "The one I had last night is the same one but a different one. It's the same monster but a different time or place. I don't know exactly but in this one I knew exactly what I needed to do and the last one I didn't have a clue." 

      Derek paused. 

      "Alright. Let's get some coffee and head out to Deaton's. We'll get his opinion on it and see what's happening. I have a feeling it's something significant, Stiles. We'll get to the bottom of this." 

      Stiles nodded his head and let the reassurance rush over him before he got up and headed downstairs to the kitchen. He quickly started a fresh pot of the called coffee and his dad called "Sissy Brew." While the coffee pot was filling up, he inhaled the scent of cinnamon, coffee beans, and vanilla.