Chapter 1

I Will Save You (A Sterek Fan Fiction)

       All characters belong to the directors and writers of Teen Wolf

      and MTV. Pre-plot belongs to them as well. Plot and certain items

      along with the after plot of the Teen Wolf show was created by

                                 CSwartz.

      It had only been a couple of months after the last attack on Beacon Hills before it came. A couple of months since his dad, Mrs. McCall, and Chris Argent almost died under the Nemeton. A couple of months since Scott, Allison and he died in a bath of ice water and came back scarred. 

      Though they had scars aplenty from numerous battles and fights, the ones gained from the Nemeton were not superficial. The darkness crept in when it was quiet and all Stiles had been looking for was solitude. He didn't have that anymore. In between all of the research and cataloguing he was doing, about anything supernatural, and school he didn't have a lot of time with everyone.  

      He knew from his dad that the Argents were going to be staying around and that the tentative peace agreement with the Hale pack was still going strong, that the Alphas that did stay behind won't join Derek's pack but agreed to a treaty and that Scott was taking his alpha lessons with Derek seriously.  

      It was only a matter of time before the not-quiet-quiet came to an end.

      He awoke with a thumping heart, gasping breaths and clenched hands. He was dripping with sweat and his t-shirt was sticking to him like a second skin. The blankets were lying on the floor in a heap and his pillows were in the crack between the bed and the wall. He must have screamed because his dad raced into his room only seconds after with his gun in his hands looking around rapidly. 

      "Stiles are you okay?" 

      He took a couple more breaths of air before nodding his head. His dad must have believed him because his gun dropped to his side and ran a hand through his hair. The Sheriff walked towards the bed and sat down next to Stiles and pulled him into a tight hug. It wasn't the first time Stiles had a bad dream since... Ms. Blake. He shuddered again. 

      "Stiles?" 

      He pulled back and looked at his dad. The older man's eyes were looking at him worryingly and his hand still rested on his shoulder. He took a deep breath. 

      "I'm fine, dad. Just a dream." 

      The Sheriff looked at him with disbelief before he caught the genuine fear in Stiles' eyes. He nodded his head and bit his lip. 

      "Do you want to talk about it? What it was a bout?" 

      Stiles looked at him before he took another deep breath and nodded his head yes. His dad set the gun down on the side table after triple checking the safety. Now that he had his full attention Stiles wriggled around uncomfortably for a second. 

      "I dreamt something bad came to Beacon Hills. That it targeted everyone in the Pack and saved the Hales for last. I was first. It took me back to its... lair? And-"  

      He cut himself off with a deep shuddering breath. 

      "It cut me with tiny knives. The knives were its fingers. It was weird. I lost a lot of blood and I closed my eyes for just a second but... I was dying, Dad."