Chapter 4

ROSS POV 

She was in a word sublime. When she danced I felt like she was giving me her whole heart. God that sounds cheesy, but it's true. Without a doubt she was going to get the back- up dancer prize. *You make me feel like I've been locked out of heaven* Ariana's calling. I completely forgot about here since I was at this competition.  

"Hey babe," I say in a tired voice. Talking with Ariana was just plain boring sometimes. I mean I know I said she's perfect but come on talking about her career as a model 24/7 gets old after a while. 

"Hey, so how's the judging going?" Well for once she actually asks about me. 

"It's actually going gre-." And there it is. The cut off. 

"Awesome baby cakes! But listen to this. So I was thinking that maybe if you help me out a bit here I can launch my own clothing line! Wouldn't that be great? All I need is a little bit of money to get me started off!" So she wants money from me. How nice is she. I'm being sarcastic of course. 

"Uhm, Ari why can't you pay for it yourself?"  

"Are you refusing me?! Well, Ross if you must know I have to save up to buy some things for myself in preparation for a new product launch. So there!" She basically just said she's saving up to go shopping. Wow. 

"Look babe I got to go we'll talk about this later," I say as I see Char walking towards me. 

"Hey Ross, so where do you want to go for lunch?' She looked so pretty. 

"How about Wendy's since it's legit only 2 blocks away." We started walking over to Wendy's. "So how about we continue our conversation from before?" I say as we order two baconaters. Side note though; I found it so surprising that she wanted something like that. It's a good thing none the less though. Girls who force themselves to eat salads are automatically 10 points less attractive. "Yeah for sure." She replied with her cute smile. 

After some time talking I got that her favorite color is purple, she likes to read when she's not dancing, she doesn't enjoy being at home much because she feels trapped, and she is single. Charlotte asks me the same questions. My favorite color is yellow, I have a really big family, and besides singing I don't do anything. Performing is my life. 

"Ok Ross, so tell me about your girlfriend? How's she like?" Char seem genuinely interested in this. How do I answer her though? Lately Arianna and I have been falling out of tune. Do I tell her the truth? 

"Arianna is beautiful of course, but she can be arrogant and selfish. She's a sweetheart though. I think it just takes time for her to warm up to people. Aside from that she models and she told me she wants to open up her own clothing line at one point. I mean we have our ups and downs but any relationship does, I think." My answer came out kind of awkward. 

"I see." She thankfully doesn't push it any farther. "Why are you judging here Ross? I know the whole back-up dancer prize, but is that it?"  

"I actually didn't want to come in the beginning. Arianna wanted me to stay for some reason so I was fully prepared on staying. When I got on set though, Rainy and Laura convinced me of how big an opportunity it was and they actually presented the idea of finding a back- up dancer at the competition. From there I just went with it I guess. In fact, since we're on this topic already I want to let you know how great you are as a dancer and as a person. I want to give you the back-up dancer prize. Will you accept?" 

She's quiet and stoic for a while and then the excitement comes. "Oh my God!!!! Thank you so much Ross! I would really love to but I'm not so sure it will fly with my parents. How long is tour and how am I going to still be able to do school... or will I have to drop?" 

"It's a 6 month long tour and we'll be sharing a tutor. So you don't have to drop anything no worries." The expression on her face told me everything I needed to know. She agreed to come and the rest of the competition went well. During the audition portion of the competition for my grand prize I could see her having some issues with this other girl. Olive I think her name was. She was amazing too and for a second I almost re-considered my choice but I already told Char I would pick her. After the auditions I awarded Char and we exchanged numbers so that I can keep her posted on tour details. I can tell you now I'm going to be texting that girl just trying to get to know her more than exchanging tour details. She was interesting, kind, and beautiful. I start to feel something in the pit of my stomach when I think of her. That's something that Ari never did to me . . . Uh oh.

_____________________________________________________________________________

HELLOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So sorry I havn't updated in months. . . like holy poop! Well I'm here now and I'm just going to stop with the promises of updating because I'm so random about those. Who knows when I'll update again. :P I'll let you know something though I'm already working on the next chapter ;) So we'll see where we get too in the story. Much love to all ym readers and as usual READ FAVORITE AND VOTE!!! <3333 Kisses