Chapter 1

Okay so here we are on the first Chapter :). So If you were reading with you Louis Tomlinson you might have noticed I said this story wasn't going to be a fanfiction... Well, I had a sudden change of thought so that is now an invalid statement :). Well I hope you enjoy. Thanks! and Remember Vote, Share, and Comment <3

BTW!!! Charlotte's Solo will be on the side. For all of the chapters. Whatever her dance is it's going to be the video on the side :) K thats it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Charlotte's POV

*Alarm Clock going off* 5 more minutes I think to myself I can do 5 more minutes before I get up to get ready? No, if I close my eyes for 5 more minutes I'll wake up in an hour. Why am I doing the math of waking up in my head? JUST GET UP ALREADY! I sluggishly get out of bed and make my way to the shower. I always loved the feeling of how relaxing the warm water is on my sore muscles. I walk toward my closet and search for what I'm going to wear to dance today. That's one little thing I've noticed about myself. I always pick out my dance cloths before my regular cloths. After choosing my rhinestone black spandex shorts and pink sports bra I choose to wear some black leggings, an over-sized white sweater top and some UGG moccasins. My wavy brown hair goes up into a messy bun and I grab a granola bar before heading out to school. I go to Glenbard North Highschool. It's a fairly school in the suburbs. Nothing special about it really just a school trying to shape the youth of our generation...Hah fat chance. As I get off of the bus I spot my Best Friend Stephanie. Steph is the type of girl you want to go have a beer with you know. I mean... I've never drank anything but it's what I hear people say about someone who is so fun and lively. She is about the complete opposite of me. She has blond hair I have brown, she has green eyes I have blue eyes, She's model height I'm only "5,5". Our personalities is what brings us close, also we dance at the same studio but that's not important. "Char!" She shouts from across the parking lot. "Hey Steph!" I shout as we run over and hug each other. "So can you please please help me with the Geometry homework? I didn't do it." I wasn't Glenbard's pride and joy when it came to academics. Steph was close to perfect in that genre though." Char, you have to start picking up your grades and actually trying." "I can't though, it's so hard to find the time between dance practices to focus on something so irrelevant as school." " Even if you are the most amazing dancer Joffrey isn't going to accept you if you don't show the grades. What do you have now anyway in Math, a D?" "Excuse me? That's a C- to you ma'am." It actually was a D but she didn't need to know that." Ok, ok haha" We walked to our first class P.E, the home of my favorite teacher, Mr. Nobling. I hate P.E but Mr. Nobling let us just dance around or use the matts for the last 30 mins of class. Needless to say, he supported our dance careers completely. I looked at him as if he were my father. Class flew by and soon enough it was lunch. Me and Steph always had lunch in the school's dance studio. "So, next year we're Juniors. What do you want to do with your life Char?" I get asked this question a lot. So, my answer is well rehearsed. I've always known what I wanted. " You know the answer to this Steph. I want to go pro, I want to get on SYTYCD, I want to be successful in the dance world." "I know that's what you want but I'm thinking something more realistic." "What do you mean more realistic. You know what dance is for me/ It's my life! It's all I have. Maybe it might me a dream for others or something they just think about for fun but for me it's very realistic and it's close, I can feel it." "Well okay whatever you say, all I'm saying is you might want to have something to fall back on you know." "Yeah I get you"

Steph and I changed then went to practice. We dance for Aspire Dance Company and we practice from 5-10. We warm up a bit before going over to Katie Byrd, our coach, and preparing for whatever competition she says we're going to compete at." So girls, this week we are competing at Energy Dance Competition. Char, I want you to work on you solo today and the reast of you practice the group numbers." I loved my solo. It was called Glam.

The rest of the week went by in a sort of blur. School, Dance, School, Dance, School, Dance.Finally competition day came. I go dressed into my solo costume. It was beautiful. Black and White balanced out with Silver strand here and there. My hair and make-up was done in record time so that I could go out in the hallway and stretch. When I walk out of my dressing room my "competition" stares at me as I walk away. I'm well known in the dance world you could say. I begin doing my turn sequences and practice all my leaps. Once again everyone stares. It's fun knowing how you can intimidate the others but trust me i'm very humble about things. I know that I'm a good dancer but I don't wish to brag. I simple just know what I want and am determined to get it. Soon enough the announcer calls my number. "Coming to the Stage number 24 Charlotte with Glam" I hear the roaring cheers go on and I swtich on my dancer expressions. As usual my routine goes on fine, but the corrections flood into my head. It's never good enough for me. Awards come and I get Elite top first, $1,000, and 1st Overall. I'm pleased you can say. I've gotten used to winning by now, but it's still great to look out into the crowd and into the judges and know that I did my job of entertaining them well.

*Back at Practice the Next Day*

 "Great job girls! We won the whole thing. Olivia work on you technique a little bit, and you Steph... that was pretty damn good. As for you Charlotte, well, do I need to say anything." She smiles at me. "Well, great news ladies. I'm sure you all have heard of the show Austin and Ally. So, Ross Lynch a.k.a Austin Moon from the show will be judging at V.I.P next week. I want you all to be on your best behavior and don't freak out.""Steph who's Ross Lynch?" I didn't watch TV, didn't have one. I got rid of it so I can focus on other more important things. "Oh my God Char! He's so hot", she said as she showed me pictures on her Iphone. He actually was attractive. Next week might be interesting.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay you guys this was Chapter 1. Now this was only an introduction to Charlotte's life. The Ross Lynch story comes in the next chapter. We'll have some CharxRoss action come up soon I promise ;) Love you all!!! Don't forget to comment and vote!!!!