Chapter 7- Spencer

We all stood in silence. "That's it guys, I'm going home." i said, walking over my coat and shoes. Aria ran in front of me. "Spencer, please don't go." she pleaded. "You're the brains. Without you, we'll all be dead."

"If I stay here, then I'll be dead as well!" I yelled at her. Everyone stared at me. I took a deep breath.  "I don't want for everything to happen again. Just for once I want to live a normal life. No murders. No one trying to kill us. I want for everything to be okay, but its not." 

We stood in silence. "We want that to," Hanna said quietly. "But don't you see? There's nothing we can do about it! We try to fix things, but A is always one step ahead of us! There's no way we can be normal! You have to frickin' accept that Spencer!" Hanna screamed. Hanna barely rased her voice. She hated fighting. She wanted everything to be fair, not full of drama.

"Staying in this house will get us all dead! Being in the same room with Emily can get us all dead! Everything just leads to death!" I yelled back. I turned to Emily. She looked insanely dissapointed in me. "So it's all my fault?" She said quietly. I didn't say anything. Emily sighed. "I should probably leave, shouldn't I?" she mumbled, walking to her shoes. "It would keep everbody alive."

Nobody said anything as we watched Emily put on her stuff. She turned to us and said, "I'll get going." She stood there for a couple of seconds, to see if anybody would ask her to stay, but everyone stared at the wooden floor. Emily sighed and left. 

"Just because Emily left doesn't mean that Courtney left too." Aria said. I didn't notice that she was silent the whole time. "What do you mean?" Hanna asked.

"Emily might not be in the same room with us, but Courtney is still inside of her. Courtney could be taking over her any minute now, and we won't be there to stop her. Emily might be trying to kill Ali right now." Aria's voice was quieter on the last part. 

"Oh my god," i whispered. "We have to get Emily again!" I yelled. 

We heard a scream from outside. One that was too familiar. Emily's.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hai! 

So I know that I put this story on hold, and there were two reasons: 1) I ran out of ideas. Oops. 2) I stopped watching Pretty Little Liars, so I don't really know what's going on anymore.

I decided to take this book off hold for a little bit and add more, since this is my only story that got the most reads, and people have been asking for more. Youre welcome >_<

If this chapter gets at least 30 reads, I'll add a new chapter. :)