CHAPTER 6- Emily

Hallozies, my friends. Or enemies. I dunno who you are in really life.

Or do I...? O_o

Anyways, this is a nother new chapter of P.L.L Fanfic. Honestly, I don't really know where I'm going with this story. I'm trying to come up with ideas as I go along.

As usual, if this chapter gets 30 reads, I will update.

If I can't update, then I will probably tell you.

Please remember to vote/comment. It all goes to the Elmo8UrChocolate donation to idiots like me. :D

I shall now shut up and let you read the story. -___-

_____________________________________________________________________________

We all sat there, in silence. Hanna was probably right. I was being used. By a ghost. And that ghost was trying to make me kill my best friend, no matter how much I didn't want to.

"How do we make this end?" I asked. "I'm not sure," Aria replied. "We have to ask Spencer and Ali when they come back."

"If they come back," Hanna said. "They've been gone for an hour. That's also how long you've been in killer mode," Hanna's eyes locked on me, making me shiver and look away. "I don't think that they will be back anytime soon."

"Maybe we should try calling them." said Aria, taking out her phone. I nodded and watched Aria dial Spencer's number. She put the phone to her ear and waited for Spencer to answer.

But she didn't.

"She isn't answering." said Aria, putting her phone back in her pocket. "I'll try calling Ali." said Hanna, taking out her sparkly iPhone. I watched her dial Ali's number, and I watched Hanna's mouth frown when Ali didn't answer.

"Should I try?" I asked, putting a hand on my pocket where my phone was. Aria shook her head. "If Ali answers, you might want to kill her again." she said. Aria had a point. I really didn't want to kill Ali. Or anyone, for that matter. I couldn't make the ghost stop controlling me and trying to make me murder Ali. We all know that the ghost is Courtney, and she wants to get revenge on Ali. But why do I have to be the one that gets possesed?

The door opened and Spencer walked inside. Everyone turned to her. "Where's Ali?" Hanna asked. Spencer locked the door and turned to her.

"She went back home," Spencer said. "She said she was afraid of coming back here. She didn't want for Emily to try and kill her again."

"So you actually found her?" I asked. Spencer nodded. "I found her sitting on a tree stump, staring at a tree. I asked her what happened and she told me that she saw the really Courtney."

We all sat in silence. "Did Courtney somehow comunicate with her or something?" I whispered. Spencer nodded again. "Ali knows that Courtney is taking over you to kill her. She told me that she doesn't think she can be even in the same room as you."

"There has to be a way to end this," said Hanna. "Emily can't just be going around, looking for Alison so she can kill her."

My phone vibrated. Then Aria's. Then Hanna's. Then Spencer's. Aria groaned and got her phone out of her pocket. I stared at the text.

The way to stop the ghost is by knocking out two birds with one stone. But one is already knocked out.

--A