6

At Yuri's house... TING! TONG! Someone open the door...

"Hi, Lay, you come here? Do you already feel better?", Yuri asked happily.

"Don't pretend good in front of me!!!", Lay yelled.

"Wae? I don't understand what are you saying about??", Yuri said.

"Stupid me! I shouldn't believe at you yesterday!", Lay said angrily.

"What's problem with yesterday? I have been bring you home then I left...", Yuri said.

"Don't lie! That's right you already bring me home, but after that you trapped me to sleep with you and let Hyoyeon misunderstanding to me, isn't it right!!?", Lay asked angrily.

"No! Who say that?? It's Hyoyeon?? Don't believe her! She want to slander me because she hate me!", Yuri said.

"She wouldn’t lie to me!! She’s not a bad girl like you!!", Lay said.

"Oh, of course you would defend him because she is your wife. I’m understand…", Yuri said.

"You want to ruined my marriage life with Hyoyeon, right?", Lay said.

"What? No, I'm not! How can you accuse me like this??", Yuri's acting.

"Hah. I don't accuse you, but I said a fact!!", Lay said.

"Okay. I admit that I still love you! But you can't accuse me, I wouldn't ruined your life. I will learn to accept the truth that you already become Hyoyeon's husband...", Yuri said and crying.

"Save your fake tears! Don't think your tears will make me pity of you. I have been being fooled by you a few years ago! And it wouldn't happen again for the twice!", Lay said.

"Lay, why are you do this to me?? I’ve been change… I know that I was wrong that time…", Yuri said.

"I tell you, Kwon Yuri! You don’t have the opportunity again to have me. It’s yourself who destroyed that opportunity!", Lay said.

"…"

"Now, come with me!!", Lay said and pulled her wrist.

"Where!?", Yuri asked.

"Explain everything to Hyoyeon!", Lay said.

"No! Why do I have to explain things that were never done!?", Yuri yelled and tried to resist his pull the Lay stop pulled her.

"Are you sure that you didn’t lie on Hyoyeon about last night?", Lay asked.

"…"

"What evil plans are you making??", Lay asked.

But suddenly… Kring~ Kring~ Kring~ Lay's phone is ringing.

"Yoboseyo?", Lay pick up the phone.

"Lay!", it's a girl who called him.

"Taeyeon? Waeyo?", Lay asked.

"Where are you now??", Taeyeon asked panic.

"I still have some problem. What's matter?", Lay asked back.

"Hyoyeon! She-", Taeyeon hasn't finished her word and being cut by Lay.

"What's happen to her!!?", Lay asked worriedly after hear Hyoyeon's name.

"She left house with her suitcase!", Taeyeon said.

"Mwo!? Where would she go!?", Lay asked.

"Molla. I’ve tried to stop her, but it doesn't work!", Taeyeon said.