1

“KIM HYOYEON!!”

“Yah, omma, why are you yelled at me?”

“You know what?”

“What omma? I’m very busy, I have my dancing class…”

“That’s why I say, why you always spend your time with dance!? Find someone, okay? Like boyfriend, you are already 27, are you want to be alone in your life?”

“Omma, why you always want me to have a boyfriend?”

“Of course! Because I want a son in law, come on, find a boyfriend!”

“Omma, I think there’s not the time to do that!”

“What are you saying??? I don’t want to know, if you don’t have any boyfriend in this week, I will find you a husband and you must marry with him!!”

“Omma!!! How can you do this!? I want dance, I don’t want my life is set up like this!!”

“Stop it! I don’t want to hear your opinion again!”

“Omma…”

“No comment!”

“Fine, I must go now! I’ll be late for my dancing class!”

“Wait!!!”

BLAM!! Hyoyeon run as fast as she could. She was very tired to hear her mom talking about find a boyfriend. That’s all her mom tell her to do, not because she don’t want to find a boyfriend but it just this is not the right time. She want to chase her dream first to being a great dancer. She is really afraid that if she has boyfriend or husband, her dream will be destroyed. Not only that, if she want a boyfriend, he should be a good dancer like her.

“Wow! Look at Hyoyeon!”, Yoona pointed her finger at Hyoyeon.

“Today she dance very well. She even don’t take a break, that was no good for healthy…”, the innocent girl, Seohyun said.

“Why you said that? That’s all not our business!”, Tiffany said.

“Yeah, but…”

“Yah, Seohyun! You are in her side now!? You can go for her!”, Yuri yelled at Seohyun.

“Right, why you being so disgusting?”, Tiffany asked.

“Onnie, it’s just…”

“Hey, why you all angry with Hyunnie? Just because she said that, it’s no problem, okay? How can only little thing make you angry like that? That’s not a big deal!”, Yoona said with angry tone.

“Yah, Yoona! It’s my problem with her so it’s not your business!”, Tiffany yelled at Yoona.

“Yah!! She is my friend so of course it was my problem too!”, Yoona angry.

“Yoona-onnie, it’s just not a big deal…”, Seohyun said.

“Hyun, they are stupid. They think they are great. Yuri, you think you are really great in dancing!? No! Hyoyeon is better than you!! That’s why you are jealous with her and angry with Seohyun because she is in her side!”, Yoona said.

“Yah, Im Yoona!!!”, Yuri yelled.

“Stop it! It was my fault, so stop it!”

“Quiet! I don’t interest with you two anymore, you say I jealous with her but you know what!? You are also jealous with me!! Admit it!!”, Yuri walk away after say that to Yoona.

“Yah!! Jinja!! You think you are great, hah!!?”, Yoona yelled back.

“Loser…”, Tiffany said.