Fifi

Cassidy's POV.

Even though I wasn't really friends with Kyla, I think I'm actually going to miss her. I'm sad, for Emma because well Emma is besties with Kyla.

"Do you really have to go?" Emma asked.

"Yes, but you don't want to go." Kyla started heading to the elevator.

"Kyla come back anytime," Jessie smiled.

"See you guys in a few months," Kyla pouted.

"Bye." Emma teared up. Aw!

"Bye, and thanks for everything," Kyla said. Emma and Kyla hugged each other. Boy they sure are going to miss each other.

As soon as she left Bertram busted into the living room.

"Lesser kids, means more cheese for me!" Bertram said. Then he strutted towards the kitchen.

Jessie went back to bed, my mom went back to sleep too, Zuri went to the park, to go walk the dog, Ravi and Mrs. Kipling were still sleeping, and Luke went back to bed. I had no idea what to do... so I just took a nap.

--------

I woke up to the sound of a scream.

"What happened?" I found Zuri running around everywhere. She looked like Bertram... if Bertram had lost all his cheese.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"SOMEONE STOLE FIFI!" Zuri said. Who the heck is FIFI?

"Who's that?"

"My pet dog!"

"You have a pet oh the one you found yesterday?" I wondered.

"Which other one?!"

"You want me to go get Jessie?" I asked.

"GET YOUR BUTT OFF THAT COUCH AND GO GET JESSIE!" I immediately went running upstairs.

"JESSIE!" I screamed. Jessie immediately stood up. So I see she's having a bad hair day.

"What?" Jessie said.

"Zuri's not having a good day." Jessie and I immediately went running down stairs.

"OKAY, WHAT'S WRONG? DO WE NEED TO CALL 911? ARE YOU ALRIGHT? WHERE'S JORDAN TAYLOR?" Jessie said.

"SOMEBODY STOLE FIFI! CALL 911 NOW," Zuri said.

"Who's that?" Jessie said.

"FIFI, THAT DOG WE FOUND YESTERDAY!" Zuri said.

"Oh, I don't think we need to call 911 just because we lost a dog." Jessie said.

"CALL 911!" Zuri said. Jessie instantly got out her phone and started dialing. "CASEY TURN ON THE COMPUTER! WE NEED TO START MAKING SOME POSTERS!" Zuri commanded.

--------

I was finally able to finish that poster, and it was sometime around 11 am.

"ZURI I FINISHED YOUR POSTER!"

"IT WAS ABOUT TIME!" Zuri must really love that dog, more than chubby the bear.

"HOW MANY DID YOU PRINT?" Zuri said.

"Twenty."

"MAKE A THOUSAND!" Zuri said, as Luke, Emma, And Ravi can downstairs.

"WHAT'S WRONG?" Emma and Luke asked.

"What is the matter in here?" Ravi said.

"What's with her?" Luke said.

"I'll explain it on the way." I grabbed his hand and went back towards my laptop, which was in the kitchen.