Chapter 31.

Chapter 31.

*Winter’s thoughts/pov*

I flung my bag over my back as I walked out of the school. I frowned as I slightly stumbled over my own feet and continued walking.

Stupid Mr. Henries trying to ruin my life.” I mumbled to myself, walking over to the car park. I stopped when I looked up and saw Liam leaning against his car looking all badass with a smoke in his hand, about to put it in his mouth. My eyes widened and I stormed over to him and smacked the smoke out of his hand.

“Well hello to you too.” He raised an eyebrow.

“Who are you?” I raised my eyebrow back.

“Uh, Liam?” He frowned confused. “Did you lose your memory?!” He suddenly looked worried.

“No, worse. I have to be tutored by you.” He rolled his eyes and opened his car door.

“Come on, hop in.” I sat in the car while he walked around to his side. Liam hasn’t tutored me in a while. I’ve just been avoiding it and him. That day when Louis walked in, I thought I was going to die. But surprisingly, Liam actually stood up for me in front of his friends.. But as you can see, today I’m getting tutored. “Why did you ask who I am?” I looked over at him as he started to drive.

“Well to start with your dressed differently..” I looked him up and down. He’s wearing denim jeans and a white singlet, with a denim vest thing over the top. Plus combat boots.. First Louis changing his appearance, now Liam. Ugh.

“I decided to try something different, you like it?” He glanced over at me, his eyes soon going back to the road ahead of us.

“You look like one of those teddy bears you get as a kid.”

What?

“I used to have one. And it looked like you right now. You could get these bears that were dressed up in a specific theme, like rock star, princess, punk etcetera.” He nodded, still watching the road.

“And what themed one did you have?”

“Mine was a punk.” He laughed. “Of course, it was wearing black.. But you still look like it!”

“Thank you.” I frowned confused as we stopped at a red light.

“Why are you thanking me?”

“Because you just complimented me.” My eyes widened. “You pretty much just called me cute.”

“I did not! I never said I thought the damn thing was cute!” I protested.

“Well then why did you have it if it wasn’t cute?”

It was cute!” He smirked and I dragged my hand down my face. “Dammit Liam! I wasn’t calling you cute!” I slouched in my seat while he laughed as he drove.

“This is the start of a beautiful friendship.” I scoffed.

“This is the start of my death sentence.”

~

~

“What I’m going to be teaching you up until the test will be stuff that will definitely make you get a pass.” Liam explained as I tapped my pen on my knee.