Chapter 2: New beginnings

Ok Ok I know "WHAT THE HELL Sunshine" right?
Ugh it's been an ETERNITY!
SMH I need to get my life together.

Ok so I'm still here and I'm still finishing this story.

Also if you ever want me to update quicker or something you could just spam me honestly I really don't care. Haha if anything I feel like it will make me update faster. ^^'

OK OK...Serious time..

*..:IMPORTANT:..*

Ok so in the link box thing above, there is a song that actually goes into this story. I'll pretty much tell you where it goes and all you have to do is come up to that video, click the play button, and then go back down to your reading spot and listen to the song as you read (it'll all make sense trust me)

ALRIGHT!

Now on to what you've been waiting for ^^' ^.^

*~ ENJOY~*

♡●•°•●•°•●•°•●•°•●♡

CHAPTER 2: NEW BEGINNINGS

○•○•○•○•○

1st POV

I walked down the empty halls of the high school until I reached my counselor's office.

*knock* *knock*

I waited for a reply.

Nothing.

I was about to knock once again before I heard shuffling behind the door.

"U-um.. Oh coming! J-Just give me a sec!" I heard from behind the door.

I waited outside the door patiently a few more seconds before the door suddenly opened up revealing a tall, casually dressed man. He wore a gray, Tokyo University printed T-shirt along with some casual blue jeans and sneakers.

"Not the most formal wear that has ever called for this event." I said observing his outfit over again.

"Haha. Yea I know I've been here since 5 am helping with preparations and what not. I just got to my room and started relaxing when you knocked." He said as he rubbed the back of his neck clearly in embarrassment.

Oh, so that's why he took so long to get to the door.. I feel bad for interrupting his intermission time now..

I looked down a bit after I thought this.

"Oh.. I-I'm sorry for intersecting into your leisure time.. Mr. Yamato."

I felt a hand on my head as a warm chuckle grew from the man in front of me.

"After all this time you still choose to be so formal. Well, I mean you are using my first name so I guess thats a step forward. But your formality is so adorable, it's bound to kill me one day." He said to me, ruffling my hair.

I looked up at him and smiled. I've known him since I first moved to Japan. I used to live in France when I was younger but because of work, my parents had to move us here to Japan. It was on such a short notice we had to leave everything there. Everything. House, toys, furniture, clothes... friends. But it was for the best so I try not to be selfish and think too much of it.