Chapter 8

"Valentine! Get up!" Toby shouted. 

  I groaned and woke up. I must have fallen asleep while plannig with Toby.

  "Finally you woke up,"

  I sat up and rubbed my eyes.

  "What time is it?" I said sleepily.

  "Um, 8:00 A.M"

  "Time to pack up!" I said suddenly bursting with excitment.

  "YA!"

  Gryphon got scared and ran away.

  "Awww, Gryphon got scared!" Toby said in his Gryphon voice.

  He scooped Gryphon up in his arms and hugged him. I thought it was the most adorable doggy love I've ever seen. Toby put Gryphon down and opened the door.

  "Ladies first," he said.

  I practically jumped out the door. Toby laughed at my excitement and jumped with me. We walked to the apartment holding each others hands. The manger waved a greeting to me and I waved back. 

  "Who's that?" Toby said.

  "Oh, it's the manger. We were friends since I first moved in,"

  He smiled. When we reached my room, I unlocked the door and Toby opened the door. He immediately gathered the boxes and placed the items in them. I called the movers, even though Toby's house is only 10 minutes away, there was a lot of stuff to move in. We organized items that I was going to keep and items that we are going to give away or sell. It took almost the whole day and we occasionally got fangirls coming in from the other rooms to see Toby. The moving truck came when we finished we watched them come in and out carrying the boxes.

  "Ugh, that was a lot of work," Toby said opening his can of soda.

  "I know right," I said opening my can of soda.

  We sipped our sodas and the movers sometimes glared at us because we weren't helping them. We laughed at their reactions when they leave the room. After a long time waiting for the boxes to leave the room, it was finally empty and seemed spooky. The movers told us to hopped in the truck and so we did (literally). We drove in silence and it was pretty awkward. 

  The movers parked on our driveway and opened the back. This time me and Toby helped them carry the boxes. 

************

  Finally all the boxes were in the house and the truck left. I wasn't tired at all but Toby was so we had to stop and get some dinner. 

  "So where do you wanna eat?" asked Toby.

  " How about some Subways?"

  "Sure that sounds good,"

  Toby took his worned out Darkness then Redness then Whiteness wallet and we went.

************

  "Um can I have it with extra bacon?" Toby said.

  The worker nodded and we went to find a table. We dug into our sandwiches and left.

  "So do you go here a lot."Toby asked.

(They were eating at the food court in a mall)

  "Ya I go here to buy games and stuff," I said awkwardly.

  We walked around in silence. Toby suddenly stopped.

  "OH MY LORD! I FORGOT TO MAKE A VIDEO TODAY!"

  Everyone stared at him. He pulled out his phone and vlogged. 

  "Audience wha?!?! What are you doing in a mall? Shopping?!?! ME TOO! HAHAHA! Just kidding! Intro of Darkness Then Redness Then Whiteness! Me and Valentine were grabbing some dinner and guess what? Me and Valentine are official! She just moved into my house and I'm really excited. OH LOOK! It's an elevator," Toby did his lisp voice," Ya lets go in the elevator!" "Well that was weird. I'm gonna go, If you sneeze during this video bless you. Winner of yesterday's t-shirt is annotatied on the bottom middle of the video. If you wanna enter to win a t-shirt comment about malls,horses,Valentine,shopping,and elevators. Peace off! Ba-do-do-do-do-do-do-do-do-do subscribe! Outro of Darkness Then Redness Then Whiteness Then BOOP!"

  Toby stopped the video and placed his phone back in his pocket. While we were walking Toby suddenly ran. 

  "OMG IT'S A PHOTO BOOTH!!!" He screamed.

  I ran behind him. 

  "Can we go in please!!" 

  "Of course we can!"

   He wented and pulled me inside. Toby took out his wallet.

  "Ok how much is this,"

  "Um one dollar,"

  "Got it!"

  He paid for the photos.

  "Smile!" he said.