Chapter 21

Madi's mom's POV

I watched from above as my daughter swallowed her pills and slit her wrists. I found myself crying as I watched her do this to her perfect body, unable to do anything. All I wanted was to help her, but I couldn't, because I was dead myself.

I watched closely as my ex-boyfriend ran in, in a panicked state. His face was drenched with tears, and his eyes were not the beautiful, bright green they once were. They were a pale, pale green that only showed sorrow. He pulled off his shirt and wrapped it around one of Madi's wrists in an effort to stop the bleeding. He did that with her other wrist too.

Paramedics then came in and put my beautiful girl on a stretcher and took her away with Billie following at their footsteps. He was watching their every move, to make sure they did nothing to hurt our daughter even more. He was so protective- that's why I was mad at him for this.

I knew Madi was very depressed, and I wanted to help her so bad, but with my cancer I couldn't. I passed feeling very guilty for that. But when she went to Billie's house, I hoped that she would get better. Billie went through severe depression from the time he 11 to when he was 17. So I thought maybe he could relate, or something like that and it could help my princess. But I thought wrong.

So when she finally found someone that she loved and that she cared about I was so happy. I was very mad when I saw her, well, y'know, but now of course I'm not. I don't know if she will make it through this, but if she does I will be so happy.

hahahaHAHAHAHA I FINALLY UPDATED WITH THIS SAD ASS SPOOKY CHAPTER. But up on a serious note, I started high school.... And I have a really hot teacher...
Like fr
He's hot
And also, WE HIT 2K READS OML GUYS THANK YOU SM IDK WHY YOU READ THIS SHIT IT SUCKS. I will probably be updating soon cuz I left you with a cliffhanger for like a month Ik Ik I'm so mean. bUT I CANT UPDATE BECAUSE MY DAMN ECONOMICS TEACHER (the hot one) DOESNT LAY IT TF OFF WITH THE HOMEWORK LIKE FR IT SUCKS IMMA STAB HIM IN HIS SLEEP CUZ HE LIVES IN MY NEIGHBORHOOD ACTUALLY LIKE THE HOUSE BEHIND ME HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I will kill
BUT YEAH I'm so hyper I have bad A.D.D guys it's not even funny so um favorite, and comment and follow me lol I suck.
Rage and love ❤️~ Madi