thirty-three

its been another week and I've seen a slightly bigger bloat going on with my belly. it hurt, every day to see what was growing inside of me. because it was a constant debate, do i tell him I'm pregnant and risk him blowing up on me because i just want him back, or not tell him and make what he said true.

by noon the next day, i was eating a cold grilled cheese off my belly while watching The Vow. i may or may not be crying.

my phone was going off, and i wasnt really wanting to answer it. watching movies and eating this grilled cheese was keeping my mind off everything, without the use of pot. i still wasnt sure whether to smoke or not, and i think I'm going to stick with no.

after the movie and my food were done, i made my way to the kitchen. i washed the dishes and just stared at the empty sink for a moment.

my lungs inhaled a long deep breath, and released it slowly. there was a knock at my door which made me jump, since i was breathing deep and trying to just relax.

i walked to the door, my footsteps padded by the fuzzy socks i had on. the peep hole was no use, so i just opened it. to no surprise, there was everyone. John, other sam, jack and jack plus sammy.

i gave them a weak smile. "hi guys." they all cheered in an uproar.

"were going to a party tonight! youre coming with us!" john yelled, running to me and throwing me into a hug. i only chuckled.

"im not really up for partying, honestly." gilinsky groaned and trudged into my house.

he slapped my ass hard and walked up my stairs. "I'm picking out your outfit." my eyes rolled and john set me down. i stepped back from the boys and the look on my body was something short of a fucking miracle.

guess who was only in her underwear?

john handed me over a one hundred dollar bill and tossed a bag of pot to johnson while he pointed to his hoodie as an offer. i gave him a smile and patted his shoulder, escaping upstairs to my room. i grabbed a pair of nike leggings and kept wearing johns hoodie, slipped them on with a flash and skipped back downstairs where john was packing a blunt...

fuck.

sammy smiled at me and tossed me a cold beer, i only smiled and held it up like i was going to drink it. behind me on the stairs, gilinsky hopped down with a smile and shoved an outfit into my arms.

"okay girl," he took my beer and smiled. "go get dressed, we have a cool party to go too." i smiled but as soon as he shoved the clothes into my arms, nausea flooded my system. i turned and walked quickly up the stairs and lunged into the bathroom.

the grilled cheese i ate was coming back up in unpleasant ways. there were footsteps and i dreaded someone coming in here, all i wanted was my husband to be here for me for all of this. someone grabbed my hair and a hand ran down my back in a comforting manner.

everything came back up and i sat away, wiping my mouth with a towel. "wow, cold grilled cheese not again." i chuckled and grabbed the clothes from the counter, then went to my bedroom with a stiff walk.

--

johns Pov.

i walked back downstairs as Al started changing and i walked down to the boys.

"guys..." i mumbled, not really knowing how to tell them what i saw. it was un fucking real. the test... in her trash can... everyone quieted and turned to me. gilinsky didnt, just turned his back and i knew that he knew.

"i-i think she's pregnant..."

everyones eyes went wide, but no one said a word. johnson looked around with confused eyes. "didnt nate say Al confessed she wanted to have a baby with him?" i nodded and skeez let out a sharp breath.

"and he turned her down because he thought she was lying." sammy crouched against the wall.

"holy shit." i turned and rested my forehead against the wall. "what do we do?"