Chapter 4:maybe love?

Sky pov

When I got out of the shower I put on a shirt that said this guy loves butter and some jeans.i went out of my room and into the kitchen.i was hungry so I ate some chicken with and apple and had some water.then I saw Kayla she was beautiful she had on a regular tee shirt with some jeans but she looked amazing to me.you look amazing I said she said thank you and you don't look to bad yourself.i blushed but I don't think she noticed.

Kayla pov

While sky was taking a shower I decided to change to something more comfortabl.i just wore a causal tee shirt and some jeans.when I came out I saw sky he was wearing a butter shirt that said this guy loves butter and some jeans.i went up to him and he said I looked amazing I blushed but he didn't notice.i said thank you you don't look to bad yourself.i saw him blush but I don't think he wanted me to notice.i walked outside with him and we saw a fence around the house.we walked around the house until we found deadlox.i said hi and he said good morning sleepy heads.sky and I laughed.

Deadlox pov

I was working on the fence in a plain white shirt with shorts.i heard Kayla say hi so I said good morning sleepy heads as I saw sky.i asked if they were alright now and they both said yes.they went back inside and I stayed working on the fence.about a few hours later it was sunset an I was done.i was sweaty so I went inside grabbed some water and changed clothes.i saw that sky and Kayla had went to sleep watching a movie.so I took a picture of them first and then I put Kayla in my arms to take her to her room but I felt sparks in my body when we touched.i liked her ever since we got here so I honestly really like her.i took her up to her room and then I got sky and carried him to my room and he slept.i really didn't like that couch so I thought that tomorrow I going to build him a room.

Kayla pov

I was watching a movie with sky and I fell asleep.while I was sleeping I felt some one hold me it wasn't sky so it had to be Ty.when he put me down I was on my bed because I could feel how soft it was.

Will Ty like Kayla back?what will Kayla do about liking Ty?will sky get mad or let it go?all these questions will be answered in chapter 5 and 6.sorry I haven't been uploading.