Chapter 3:problems and darkness

I'm writing this while people are talking so there's words going everywhere.

Deadlox

I saw them coming up the hill and then sprinted up the hill to them.i saw who the boy was and it was sky.i asked.what happened but he told me he'll tell me later once she's okay.i said ok and I grabbed her and ran to the house.i checked her and she was on half a heart with one food left.luckily this is minecraft so you heal when you get your food bar all the way up.so I fed her and let her rest.when I went back out he was collapsed on the ground.sky!!!

Sky

Ty charged after us.he asked what happened but I told him I'll tell you once she's okay.he said ok and grabbed her from me quickly to help her.once he got in side I studied the house in front of me.it was two storys I wanted to go inside but a sharp pain hit me in the back.i turned around and saw a skeleton and fell from pain.the last thing I heard was Ty or someone running to me and screaming sky!!!

Deadlox

I saw him on the ground with an arrow sticking out of his back.i looked and doged an arrow from a skeleton.i didn't have a sword and I was at full health so I grabbed sky and ran to the house dogging arrows on way.i got in the house and closed the doors and checked sky.he was on half a heart too and had his food bar completely empty.i guickly fed sky and put him on my bed to rest.unfortunely I wasn't so lucky at dogging arrows I had two and a half hearts left with two foods left.i ate and then slept on the couch.

Kayla

I woke up in pain but with all hearts and food with a lot of blood on me.a few spots were still healing from the explosion.i got up,grabbed some clothes and went to take a shower.when I was done I got dressed,went downstairs,and saw deadlox sleeping with blood on him but not from him.i decided not to wake him up and I went to the kitchen.i was looking for food because I took a long shower.i was missing three food bars and I was quite hungry.i found some chicken and ham when I ate it it filled my food bar all the way up.i went out of the kitchen and heard a good morning from Ty and I said good morning back.then I asked how i got here.he explained everything and I told him thanks for everything and went to where sky was.

Sky

I awoken by the door opening and shutting.then I saw the girl she said hi and I said hi.then I looked down and saw all the blood.i asked her what her name was she said it was Kayla carter.i said my name was Adam.she said she already knew.i asked how she said you're SkyDoesMinecraft.and I said ding ding ding correct.i asked if I could take a shower and she said absolutely I didn't like that blood on me either.

There's the third chapter update tomorrow