Chapter 3

Ms. Brown’s POV:

                I finally got out of school around 5:30. I got back to my apartment around 6, where my roommate, Rachel, was waiting patiently for me with a bottle of wine. “You’re late!” she scowled.

                “I had a meeting with a parent,” I informed her as I got two wine classes out of the cupboard.

                “How’d it go?” Rachel asked out of formality.

                I shrugged my shoulders and poured two glasses of wine, “It went fine,” I vaguely answered.

                “Please, do not bore me with the details,” Rachel sarcastically replied.

                “It was a parent teacher conference. Nothing that interesting,” I shrugged my shoulders and casually sipped on my glass of wine.

                “I usually can tell how they went based on your mood…” Rachel examined my face closely. “But I cannot read how this one went…you’re trying to hide something…” Rachel smirked.

                “I am not trying to hide anything,” I defended myself.

                “Yes, yes you are,” Rachel wiggled her index finger at me. “Spill sister!”

                “There isn’t much to ‘spill’,” I scoffed. “I just had a parent teacher conference with Harry Styles…”

                Rachel sip out her wine, “What,” she exclaimed. “Like, Harry Styles from One Direction?” I nodded my head yes. “Like, the One Direction we use to love?” I begrudgingly nodded my head again. “That is sort of cool, Audrey…”

                I shrugged my shoulders, “It is not a big deal. I barely listen to their music anymore. I am not a huge fan like I use to be…”

                “Plus it wasn’t like it was a parent teacher conference with Niall,” Rachel nudged and teased me.

                “Exactly,” I winked. Rachel and I both erupted into laughter.

                “So, will I ever get to meet Harry and the rest of One Direction?” Rachel inquired after taking one long sip of wine.

                “Do you ever get to meet the parents of my students?” I asked, giving her a disapproving nod.

                “No,” she answered. “But you also have never had a famous parent of whom I would be interested in meeting…”

                “Girl, you cannot meet my parents, no matter how famous they are,” I informed Rachel.

                “I have a feeling I’ll be meeting this parent,” Rachel replied giving me a wink.

                Harry’s POV:

                I walked into the house from my parent teacher conference and was immediately bombarded with questions. “How’d it go?” Niall asked me as soon as my foot stepped inside the door.

                “Fine,” I replied.

                “Was she old?” Louis asked.

                “Nope,” I replied, popping the ‘p’.

                “Did she wear holiday themed turtle necks?” Zayn asked.