x

July 15th, 2019 11:28am

"Hey, Johnson!" A policeman yells through the trees to his partner.

Agent Johnson walks around the bushes and thorns to get to Davidson.

"Yeah?" Johnson asks coming into the clearing Davidson was in. As he looks up, he realizes why his partner called him over.

"Woah," he whispers, staring at the huge, dirty white house in front of them.

"Shall we?" Davidson asks.

Johnson nods, stepping onto the grounds of the rotted house. When they open the door, it almost falls off it's hinges. The floorboards creak as they walk in.

"You check down here. I'll take the upstairs." Johnson tells his partner.

The two split up going in the direction they are investigating. Johnson climbs the winding stairs, bringing him into an old bedroom.

There wasn't much furniture in the room. Just a bed, dresser and table. Items on the table catches his eye. Walking over to them, he realized they're mini toy coffins.

9 of them.

"Hm." Johnson says to himself, cocking his head to the side.

He picks one up, wondering why someone would have these. As he does, the door falls open, revealing a doll. It was a of a boy with brown curly hair.

He opens up 7 others. All together, there were 4 girls and 4 boys.

"Davidson!" Johnson calls, picking up the last coffin.

In this one was a man. He had on an outfit a policeman would wear.

Exactly like Johnson's.

Before Davidson could make it to the stairs, he heard a gun shot ring out throughout the house.

THE [OFFICIAL] END!!!

Did you guys like this? I feel like it was one heck of an adventure.

I know it's been a while since the last time I updating & I'm very sorry! School's been crazy but since today was birthday I thought I should take some time for myself & update for you guys :-)

Thanks for reading & voting & commenting on this book! You have no idea how happy it makes me to see you guys on my page!

I love you all! 💗