8. Have You Seen My Baby?

One night, a young high school student was on her way home and stopped walking when she saw an old lady roaming about back and forth in her only lit-up room. The whole building was dark except for her room. The student was confused and wondered what the old lady was doing that for. The old lady's face showed out of her hair and turned her face to the student out of the window. "Have you seen my baby?" the old lady asked gently and depressingly. The student was taken aback even more when she saw that the lady had a bloody face. She was so startled that she pointed the opposite direction of where she was gonna go home to. The lady nodded and went that way. The student sped up her pace until the old lady screamed, "SHE'S NOT THERE!" and ran after her. The student then blacked out conpletely and woke up in a hospital bed, confused. The interviewers asked her what she recalled had happened. She explained what happened last night while she was going home. Historians explained that that old lady was a woman from a long time ago that married a man. The man left her with her baby and she became so depressed without her child that she jumped off that building and died. Ever since then, her ghost has been roaming around the building, looking for her baby.