Chapter 3

---------------Danni's POV---------------

The TARDIS lands with a sudden jerk, sending Ty, Crim, and I to the floor. While The Doctor, apparently being used to this kind of a stop, is still standing. Though we can all tell he was tightly gripping onto the control consul.

"Well, we're here!" the Doctor says cheerily, dashing over to the door.

Ty gets up first, then help Crim and I up. I smile at him, "Thanks, and what if 'she' won't let us out?" I ask The Doctor.

"Well considering she wouldn't let me leave the alley until you and your friends came in here, she'll probably let us out now." He says before he twists the doorknob, opening the door, "There ya' go!"

Crim, Ty, and I smile and follow the doctor out, expecting to see a mountain. Well, our expectations were fulfilled, but it wasn't the mountain we were expecting. "Um..." Crim started, "I thought we were going to Mt. Olympus, in Greece."

"Well that's what I asked for, Mt. Olympus in Gr- oh..!" The Doctor announced, confusing us all. He then turns back to face us, "You meant on Earth, didn't you..?"

"Yes on Earth!!! Where else is called Mt. Olympus?! And how many of those are in Greece?!" Crim exclaims.

I put my hands on her shoulders to calm her as The Doctor responds to her proudly knowing the answer, "Around 63 I think!"

"What?!" The three of us yell.

The Doctor immediately shushes us, "I did say ALL of time and space, you have to be more specific, always say the planet, always."

I roll my eyes, "Well thanks for finally telling us!" I reply sarcastically.

He shrugs, "You did say you didn't care..."

Ty corrects him, "We said we didn't care WHEN."

"Oh..!" The Doctor speaks in realization.

We face-palm and look up at the mountain. Our mouths almost literally drop open. The top can't be seen. We can only see the base of the mountain! And it's not that it's top is covered by clouds, it was just so huge that we literally can't see anywhere near the tip. "H-how?!" Ty speaks first, "Where are we?!"

The Doctor licks his finger and sticks it into the air, "hm...I would say (All are made up, randomly typed 'planets' :D) ...Lueklid? No, no...Yeuriul? No" He continues, dragging out the 'o', "TESIER! YES TESIER!" He yells out, shocking all of us.

"Okay then...we're on a different planet, with a time traveler, having just come out of a box that's bigger on the inside...great...not weird. not weird at all!" Crim talks to herself.

"Why'd 'she' take us here anyway?" Ty asks.

The Doctor shrugs, "She takes me where I need to be...sometimes."

We look at him questionably, "Okay then..? Should we explore?" I finally break the silence.

"Absolutely!" The Doctor says, smiling and starting to walk. I follow after him first, Then Crim and Ty follow next to me.

"What did you mean by 'she takes me where I need to be'?" Crim asks, mocking The Doctor.

"Well, I meant that when people are in trouble all around many universes and worlds, she sends me there. or if certain people are traveling with me and they need to see something, she'll take them there to see it."

"Oh okay, are we 'certain people'?" Ty asks rudely, making me nudge him with my elbow as if to say, 'shut up!'. He looks at me and shrugs.

"I don't know yet." The Doctor admits, the tone in his voice is slightly dark.

"Okay..?" I respond, thinking back to when he said I reminded him of his friend. Maybe that's it, maybe the...what was it called..? Oh yeah, TARDIS. maybe the TARDIS thinks I'm the Doctor's friend or something? I think to myself.

Sensing the awkwardness, Crim speaks up, "Let's go..!" and drags Ty and I off, The Doctor following soon after.

----------------------------------------------

Whew I is done~

So who else saw Day if The Doctor then rewatched it until they had to fall asleep for 4 days? IT WAS AMAZING~!

Ah well, until the next chapter!

MBAIIIIIII

-Danni<3