Chapter 2

"So what's up with this dude?" Ty asks, seeming slightly annoyed at how much attention and curiosity I'm giving The Doctor.

I chuckle at his jealousy the become serious again, "He thinks I've lost my memory, which...I'm actually starting to believe."

"Why? you've told me all about your past, there's no way you forgot in a few days!" Crim claims.

"That is true...Isn't it..?" I ask, sighing, "At this rate, when I wake up, I won't know who you are..."

"Don't beat yourself up! Look, we both know you and I both have suckish memories, but there's no way you could forget your past that easily!"

"Yeah, but I did so..."

"I know you did but-" Crim started, getting cut off by The Doctor.

"Just wondering, but how long do you plan to stay inside my TARDIS?" He questions.

I roll my eyes and walk over to the door, pulling on the knob. It still won't budge. I turn and glare at him, "When it decides we can."

"Not it, her."

"Her?" Ty questions.

"Yes my TARDIS is a 'her', problem?" The Doctor glared at him

"Not at all, that is, if she lets us out." Ty sneers, returning the glare.

"Girls, girls, break it up, you're both pretty!" Crim interrupts, causing me to laugh. The males growl at each other and separate. Crim and I look at each other and roll our eyes. This is going to be interesting I think to myself.

The Doctor chuckles and scratches the back of his neck, "Sorry about that, I just feel like I have to protect you from anyone I don't know!"

"But you don't know me...right?"

"No, I guess not but you remind me a lot of an old friend." He said is a sad tone

"What happened to them? Not anything good I'm guessing? You don't have to tell me."

"Oh it's fine, she's just not...around anymore..."

I get what he means by 'around' and give him a kind smile, "We all loose the ones that are closest to us."

He sighs and chuckles softly, "No one has ever lost as many as I have."

I shrug, "I dunno, I've lost a lot, just ask them." I say, nodding towards Ty and Crim.

Ty chuckles, "Yeah, I've even died in her arms...that's so weird to say..."

Crim and I laugh and The Doctor looks at Ty questionably, "How're you alive." He then laughs at himself and mumbles, "I shouldn't be asking that..."

"I have connections." I answer simply and to the point.

"Like?"

"You really want to know? I feel like I can trust you for some reason..."

"Same here..," he replies, "and yes, I'd like to know."

"Okay, well Hades is a close friend, kinda like my step-dad, a nice one."

"Oh, okay!"

"You're taking this lightly compared to others."

"Yeah, well I've heard stranger things before."

"Stranger than a girl who's not a child of a god, but knows one and got him to help her in reviving her boyfriend?"

"You're standing in a police box, now look around you." I follow his directions and whirl my head in a circle, "Enough said, so anyway, don't know why, but she wants you in here...might as well take you on a trip, any place you want to go?"

"What're the limits?" Crim asks, intrigued by the offer.

"All of time and space good enough?"

The three of us stare at each other and nod, yelling in unison like young children, "YES!"

"Where to?" He asks.

"Greece?" I suggest to my best friend and boyfriend.

"Why not?" Ty replies as Crim nods eagerly.

"Okay, Mt. Olympus Greece, don't care when just no...war...okay?"

"Okay, but there's no guarantee, I can't always get any exact place or time..!" He states.

"Why..?"

"It's normally manned by 6 people, not one." he explains.

"Will another set of hands help..?" I ask out of nowhere, not even realizing what I had said until he responds.

"There's no way you know how to fly a TARDIS!"

I shrug, "I just...do."

"Fine, you can try, but if we crash, it's your funeral!"

I laugh, "Let's do dis!" I say with a smile. I walk over to the many buttons and switches and starts flipping and pressing them as if I were born doing the same, fluent, quick, and specific motions.

"H-how!?" The doctor asks, clearly confused.

I shrug, not even being sure myself, "I just can!" I smirk to myself and continue my movements, leaving the three others stunned. How am I flying this thing!? I think to myself. Who am I really?

---------------------------------------------

I'm proud of me! XD glad I posted this! Mistakes is next to be updated! No more updates for now I guess so yeah...

(*cough cough* awkward..!)

MBAIIIIIII

-Danni<3