CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE

The boys took in her completely suddenly, subtle change in scent, and their eyes darkened with lust as they smirked. 'Now we can punish you.' Jace smiled, and suddenly both her hands and feet were tied to the bed. Damn alpha werewolf speed.

Will, who had been gently stroking her back, murmured an apology to her and stepped back, face worried. As soon as their skin lost contact she realised their plan, and incredible pain flared through her.

Four hours later, four hours of screaming, crying, begging and pleading, she just lay on the bed, her body convulsing in pain as tears ran down her face. Suddenly Will got up. 'Sit down.' Jace commanded, but Will ignored it. Jace repeated it again a little louder, cleary annoyed. As Will reached out to hold her, Jace growled dominantly. Will snapped. 'What the f*** is wrong with you? Huh? Do you get a kick out of watching Cassie screaming and pleading? We're her mates, meant to protect her, make her feel loved! I don't see any of you doing that! Now I'm going to take our mate to her room, and look after her. You three can just p*** off.' With that he undid the ropes and lifted her up, walking stiffly past his brothers. She whimpered as she made contact with Ryder, and his eyes softened. 'Cass-' he began, but she cut him off, looking around the room. 'All I ever wanted was to be loved. To find someone who cared. Was that really to much to ask?' She whispered weakly, knowing full well that they all heard her.