CHAPTER NINETEEN

Cassie stood in the middle of the stage, shivering out of nervousness and due to the rush of adrenaline going through her body. The guys smiled at her, two on either side. Jace, being the oldest, made a quick speech. 'As you all know, we are gathered here today to celebrate the fact that I and my three brothers have found out mate. Cassidy Jane Lightwood, soon-to-be Luna of this pack. I'm sure that everyone here is just as confidant as I am that she will be one of the best lunas yet.' Applause rang out, and Cassie blushed beetroot red.

Suddenly, Will was standing infront of her. Being the youngest, he would mark her first. He gently cupped his hands around her shoulders, and drew her against him, gently kissing her neck with his warm breath fanning across her sensative skin. Cassie stiffened immediatly, eyes filling with worry. 'Shhh, Cassie, it won't hurt much, promise. Shhh. I love you.' She relaxed a little, trusting Will. He gently placed a kiss on the bottom left of her neck, and slowly sank his elongenated canines into her flesh. She gasped in pain, tears welling up. He drank a little blood, and licked his mark clean. Cassie already felt a little drowsy, her neck aching slightly.

Cassie lay on the bed, dressed in one of the boy's massive t-shirts. She was weak and tired, sporting four marks on her neck. Will's (bottom left), Ryder's (bottom right), Damon's (top left) and Jace's (top right). The boys sat on a sofa at the side of the bed, watching their little mate in adoration. 'We definately got lucky.' Ryder stated quietly. Cassie heard these words inher half-asleep state, but she brushed them off. She was nothing, a pathetic omega, and they were The World's strongest alphas. It just doesn't compare, does it?...