Its coming over like a suicide chapter 3.

hehe i now know where this story is heading now. Yay!! :) well, enjoy the story. There is alot of drama coming.

;)) <3

Its coming over like a suicide chapter 3.

Jamie's Pov.

"JAMIE NATHAN SMALLS! GET YOUR UGLY BEHIND UP!" My foster mother yelled. Rosie can go shove her request up her butt.

I rolled over in My blankets to find the comfy spot i just had. Hmm i pulled the covers over My head and fell back into My sleep.

The feeling of cold water poured on you in the morning sucks. I jumped up and out of bed. Rosie and jose stood there. Jose stood with the bucket in his hand.

"What?" I asked.

"I called you an hour ago to get up for school, and you missed your bus. Now get up now, jose will drive you to school." She demanded.

I rolled My eyes and walked to My closet. I pulled out My red ripped skinny jeans and a Black blood on the dance floor t--shirt. On My way out i graped a pair of boxers and walked to the one bathroom in the house.

Jenny and james were playing in front of their room. They are twins, blonde, blue eyed and 6 years old. They only kids i liked here.

"Jamie bear, where are you going?" jenny asked, her big round eyes staring into mine.

I bent down and kissed her cheek. She smiled at me. "Just getting ready for school, jen. I'll see you when i get back."

"Yay! Okay."

I said a quick hello to james, and walked into the bathroom. I undressed myself and stared at My self in the mirror. Scars were all over My stomach. The skin a pale white color. Some were a long, deep, red welt that were still new. On My thigh were small scratches from when i couldn't use My razor blade.

I wraped the towl around My body, disguested with myself. I'll stop soon, i told myself, but i never do.

I turned the water on and got inside. I didn't care it was freezing, it at least made My body numb. With a soft sigh i poured shampoo into My hand and scrubed it inside My hair. I closed My eyes and let the water rinse it out. I grabed the bar of soap and washed My body. When i was done, I rinsed myself off and wraped the towl around myself.

I put My clothesbon and went to fix mh hair. I dyed it all dark blue with purple highlights. I loved it, but no one else did. I brushed the little strands down and left a part fall over My hazel eye. I brushed mg teeth and then I placed My razor blade in My pocket and left out the door.

Jose stood outside the door in his football jacket and backpack in hand. He was in 12 grade, i was in 9th.

"Cutting again?" he smirked.

"No." I mumbled.

"Sure. because if i remember correctly, i found you in the bathroom slicing your wrist up good."

"Shut up and lets go." I stormed down the hall and out the front of the house. Jose was running behind me. i grabed My backpack from.in front of the house and jumped inside the truck.

jose said as he got in. "Do that again and i'll get darren to pay you a visit."

I shruged and pulled My ipod out. I blasted suicide silence's you only live once. I drumed My hands to the beat.

I looked the window watching the houses fly by in blur of colors. I couldnt wait to get home. Even though its like school, i have My room.

Jose parked a street down from the school. As usual. I got out and watched him drive off. i started humming and shaking My head to the beat. perfect weapon by Black veil Brides blasted through My headphones.

I grabed My Black hoodie and threw it on. I put My hood on and steped onto school grounds. The laughs started. I walked faster, almost running to My locker.

"Jamie! Hey, wait!" that voice...bella.

I kept walking. Good thing My lockers in the front of the school. I unlocked My locker and took out first and second period books.

Bella stood next to me. "Hey, you okay?"

I nodded once. I closed my locker and try to block her out.

"You really okay? I was worried."

"Im fine. Thank you." I almost joged to class.

"So who did it? you didn't deserve it though, I know that. Your um... A nice kid." She kept talking but the next thing she said made me answer. "what are your parents gonna do?"

"My parents are out not giving a damn about me." And with that I stormed off.

I entered 1st period about ready to punch the next person who looked at Me. I sat in my seat in the last row, shoving my hands in my pockets.

I stared at my notebook until I heard the door open softly. I didn't care, so I didn't look up. The voice made me look up.

"Hi, im Bella Ryan."

"Ah, the new student yes, take a seat anywhere." Mr. brown said.

I looked up to see her eyeing the seat next to me. Instead of taking the seat she sat two seats down from me. I smiled. Thank you.

I snuck my headphones in and let the beat of breaking bejamin block out everything else.

Bella's Pov.

*at lunch*

Where am I going to sit? Oh gosh. I walked through the doors and as usual all eyes were on me.

I looked around the room looking for anyone who looked familier. I spoted someone but I didn't know if he wanted me to sit by him. I still had my plan to do.

I walked towards Jamie and the empty table he sat at. I sat next to him waiting for him to say anything.

"Jamie, im sorry."

"About what?" He asked.

"Everything. I shouldn't have asked that."

He looked up at me, " Its fine. I shouldn't have acted like that." He mumbled.

"you sure?"

He nodded.

I looked down at his hand. In ink he wrote, "AVENGED SEVENFOLD," in capital letters.

"Oh! I love them too!" I pointed to his hand.

"Really?"

"yes! I have every song on my iPod." I almost yelled.

"wow, never knew a girl who liked a7x."

"yeah. Well now you do."

"yup, so what else do you like?" he asked.

"Hot topic for one. Metal and screamo bands, some rock, and highights." I smiled.

"final, im not the only one."

"nope, I guess not."

and just at the time I thought I was starting a friendship, a group of football players came walking up to the table with smirks.

_________

And there is chapter 3. I hope its good, I went through writers block but my awesome friend got me through it and helped me write part of this chapter. :) <3 thanks katie. <3